Her Quotes

Her Quotes are speaking facts!

100% facts

1. "If you have a dream, don't let anyone take it away. Always believe that possible always possible.

2. Be strong minded and always think that the impossible is possible.

3. I don't want to hear about another world war. Let's make tomorrow a day worthy of waiting for. If we all love one another the world is going to change.

4. With a positive attitude, you can be anything, you want to be

5. The goal isn't to live forever but to create something that will.

6. I feel very proud to be Mexican. I didn't  have the opportunity to learn Spanish when I was a little girl, but it's never too late to get in touch with your roots.

7. I think I'm a very kind hearted person. I don't like to hurt people's feelings. If I do, it's not intentionally and I feel a lot of people nowadays have lost that.

8. Life is beautiful... Live it to the fullest. If we all love one another, the world is going to change.

9. All I need to do is try and do the best that I can do.

10. I just wanna hold you close. But so far all I have are dreams of you.

11. What I don't like are arrogant people. We're all equal. I don't like it when a person assumes to be better. It angers me a little. There a lot of people like that, the world keeps turning. I also don't like lies. I'm very honest. I'm always going to tell the truth. I don't lie. I treat my friends the way I want to be treated.