Entre A Mi Mundo

Entre A Mi Mundo (Enter My World)

May 6, 1992

1.  Si La Quieras

2. Como La Flor

3. Yo Te Sigo Queriendo

4. Que Creias

5. Las Cadenas

6. Vuelve A Mi

7. La Carcacha

8. Siempre Estoy Pensando En Ti

9. Missing My Baby

10. Amame

Entre A Mi Mundo was released on May 6, 1992. The album was promoted through live performances in the United States while a high profile border press tour in Mexico.

Selena's performance in Mexico garnered the singer critical acclaim from the Mexican world, touted the singer as "the artist of the people "

Around that people,  People gave nickname as "The Mexican Madonna or The Queen of Tejano"

Entre A Mi Mumdo received positive reviews by music critics people called it her "breakthrough album ".   It peaked the US Billboard Regional Mexican Albums chart for eight months.

It was named the second best selling Mexican album of all time and becoming the first album by a female Tejano singer to sell 300,000 units and also the best selling female Tejano record of all time.

Four singles were released of the album, Entre A Mi Mundo, the career launching single,  Como La Flor, La Carcacha, Que Creias, and Amame.

The album won the Tejano Music Award for the Album of the Year, Orchestra at the 1993 Tejano Music Awards and tied with Mafia's Estas Tocando Fuego for Best Regional Mexican album at the 1993 Lo Nuestro Awards.