SMILE

CHAPTER TWELVE: SMILE

"Yoongi-ah, it's your birthday soon," She said.

"Is it?" he asked, looking at the date on his phone. He smiled, "Oh, you're right,"

"So, what are you planning to do?" She questioned, caressing the back of Yoongi's head and played with his blue hair. "Nothing much, spending my whole day with you is just enough,"

"Oh, i see," she replied, short. She looked down on her hands and fiddled with her fingers. Her actions made Yoongi felt weird as she was the one who reminded him about his birthday.

"Yah, why are you like this suddenly?" He peeked at her face.

"Yoongi-ah," He hummed in response. "What will you do if i'm gone from this world forever? Will you be sad? Will you find another girl to replace me?"

"What?" he frowned in confusion. This is the second time she asked this kind of question and the first time was at the park.

"Just answer me," she muttered softly and Yoongi only emits a long sigh.

"I don't want to answer this, but, yes i will be sad when you're gone, extremely sad and no, i will not find someone to replace you. You, are the only girl who i let in to my heart and stay there forever," he explained. "Why are you asking this question?"

"Ah, nothing. Just curious," she let out a chuckle which sounded dry in his ears.

"Are you hiding something from me?" he asked, feeling a bit disappointed in her.

"No, why would i?" she said and pecked his cheek, earning a small smile from him.

"Awh, Min Yoongi, please smile!"