LOVE YOU

CHAPTER TEN: LOVE YOU

Yoongi shifted in his sleeping position and woke up from his slumber as he felt the blinding sun rays that was spilling through the curtain.

He blinked his eyes open, smiling as soon as the face of the girl he loved so much greeted his visions. Yoongi ran his fingertips on her face, touching her perfect eyebrows, her beautiful eyes that was still closed, the bridge of her nose that looks cute to him and lastly her attractive red lips. Leaving a peck on it, he sat up from the bed and left to the bathroom for shower.

♬♬♬

"Yoongi-ah?" The girly voice she owned pulls his gaze from the pan to her morning face.

"Yes?" He replied.

"What are you doing?" she made her way to him, eyes half open before wrapping his body into a back hug.

"Pancakes," he looked over his shoulders, only to see Aejung closing her eyes as her cheeks are squished on his back. "It's your favourite right?" He received a hum from her and focused back to his pancakes while she unwrapped her arms and went to the dining room.

"Yoongi-ah?" she called from the table.

"Yes, honey?" Yoongi grinned, he loved it when she called his name.

"I love you," she said, making him flashed a gummy smile while still making their breakfast.

"I love you too,"