Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We had already eaten and everyone was in the living room as we watched a movie.

I sat on the ground with my back resting on the bottom of the couch while I held a bowl of popcorn. Niall was obviously beside me as he had attempted to take the bowl from me. "No Niall! You have to share this and for that to happen I must be the one holding the bowl." I had growled and he fell silent before turning to face the television again.

I felt guilty for having made Niall upset and so I rested my chin on Niall's shoulder "Sorry Ni. You mad?" 

Niall shook his head and I worried as he wasn't always to admit how he truly feels about a situation. I began to shake, afraid Niall was really mad at me.

Niall probably noticed I was shaking because he turned to me and flashed a warm smile. I slowly calmed down and I removed my chin from Niall's shoulder and turned to face the television.

 Harry sat beside Niall as he tried to keep his eyes on the movie, Zayn who was seated on the couch started playing with Harry's hair.

I giggled at the sight of the two boys. Having to keep watch of these boys always made me tired but to be honest with their random but fun actions I never found myself bored. They were always up to their crazy antics and I had to keep the pranks at bay making sure no one got hurt.

Liam who was seated on the couch behind me was well behaved as always. The boys all seemed to be like dogs to me. Oh don't take it that way, I mean that their all so cute but they have such weird ways of being...cute? Yeah that!

He just sat there and watched the movie with the occasional chuckle and gasps.

As we watched the movie, the door clicked open and we found Louis entering the house. We all stood up but Harry immediately ran to Louis and jumped on him to give him a hug.

The other boys waited for Harry to finally let go of Louis while I sat on the floor and watched the movie.  All the boys asked each other questions and all I did was try to watch the movie.

Louis walked up to me after he talked to the boys. I looked up at him and he tilted his head and smiled "Hey Valerie!"

"Sup Lou?! How was the date?" I asked. I tilted my head up to see more of Louis.

Louis grabbed the sides of my arms and lifted me up "Give me a hug first then I'll tell you!"

I sighed and decided to give in. I stood up and gave him a hug "Now, how was the date?" I asked as soon as he let go of me.

Louis' eyes darted upwards as though he was thinking of how to explain what happened. He even hummed a little! The nerve!

I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot on the ground. Louis knew that he was getting on my nerves and so he began his story. 

"Okay so Eleanor and I went to a restaurant...." he said smiling and nodding at me

"Yeah, I know that. Come one- continue!" I snapped

"Okay! Geez... well while we were there.." He stopped again and looked up at the ceiling like he was making up the whole thing. Well not really the whole thing considering he barely even said anything!

"Louis, I will hide all the pairs of TOMS you own if you do not tell me what happened." I said obviously by now irritated.

"No!" he yelled "My babies, please don't!" He begged

"Tell me what happened first!" I said as he got down on the ground and hugged my knees as he begged for mercy.

"Okay!" Louis stood up and dragged me to the kitchen. He opened his mouth to speak but the other boy came into the kitchen.

"Don't hog Valerie to yourself ey mate!" Niall yelled happily when they walked into the kitchen.

"You had her all night! It's my turn now!" Louis said and I was really sure that if Niall had answered back, Louis' sass would've taken to a new high.

"Guys!" I yelled "I'm not some kind of toy and is this really how you treat girls?" they all looked at each other and nodded

"She has a point." Liam said as he nodded, he looked at the boys waiting for them to agree.

"Oh yeah..." they all answered before Liam pushed Harry, Zayn and Niall out to the living room.

~ Harry's POV ~

We all sat down on the couch as we waited for Louis and Valerie to come out of the kitchen after their girly bonding moments. 

I turned my head to face Niall, who quietly sat there as he ate from a bag of chips. "When did you get that bag of chips?" I wondered

Niall looked up at me, blue eyes flashed. "Well...umm" he tried in between his chewing "Before leaving the kitchen.." he swallowed "I grabbed it off the counter." He smiled and I just nodded

I looked at Liam and Zayn as they discussed weird random stuff I never understood.

I felt really tired and so I just stood up from the couch and walked to the stairs "I'll be off to bed now." I said before I trudged up the steps.

A/N: Sorry I took so long to update and came up with something so short! I promise I'll bring in better and longer chapters! Vote and comment! :)) x