Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Valerie, I need your help over here!" someone yelled from the end of the hall. I laughed and answered back "I'll be there in a sec! I'm still helping Lou out!"

I turned to Louis and helped him put his jacket on. He stared at me with his blue eyes. He took a step closer and his eyes got bigger.

"Stop it Lou! You're creeping me out!" I said. I giggled.

Louis looked away and laughed "Well, that was my plan." He said as he flicked his hair to the side.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow "That's real nice Lou, really nice." I shook my head before I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek

"Good luck on your date with Eleanor!" I said as I walked towards the door.

"Thanks for the help Val!" Louis yelled as I walked out the door. I smiled to myself.

I walked down the hall and made my way to Niall's room. The door was slightly ajar and I placed my hand on the door knob.

I breathed in and slowly opened the door. I popped my head through the door and looked at Niall who was seated on his bed "Hey Niall! You needed my help?"

Niall jumped up from his bed and ran over to me. He pulled me into the room and gave me a hug.

The way Niall gave hugs were different. But good. He buried his face in my shoulder and rubbed circles into my back. I pat his back in return and he finally let go of me.

I took a step back and asked "You needed help?" I tilted my head to the right and smiled.

Nial looked away and said "Not really, I was just hungry." 

I giggled and Niall looked at me. He smiled and said "Why are you laughing?"

I bit my lip to contain my giggles. "Nothing." I said as I shook my head

"But why?" He said as he ran to me and started tickling me

I laughed so hard that I could barely breathe. "Niall! Stop it!" I said in between my fits of laughter.

Niall finally stopped and backed away "Will you tell me now?" 

A smirk planted on my face as I quickly said no and made my way out of the door. I ran through the hallway and almost bumped into the walls.

'Run, just keep running' I thought to myself as I heard Niall's footsteps from behind me. I ran faster as I made my way to the stairs. I quickly ran down the stairs and jumped on the last few steps.

I ran to the living room to find Liam. He was seated on the couch as he watched the television. I jumped onto the couch to sit beside him. "Help me Liam!" I said as I tugged on his arm.

He turned his attention away from the television to face me "Hey Val! What do you need help with?"

I looked around the room. "Niall's out to get me!" I yelled before I jumped behind the couch.

I sat behind the couch which hid me very well. I heard Niall come into the living room. "Liam, have you seen Valerie?" he panted

"Nope, sorry mate. I haven't seen her." Liam lied

I smiled and did a fist pump. I made a mental note to thank Liam later.

"Oh well tell me if ya see her!" Niall said. I heard his footsteps and they got softer. I slowly popped my head from behind the couch. I looked around the room and saw that Niall had gone already.

I got back on the couch and gave Liam a tight bear hug. "Thank you Liam!" I said 

"No problem Val." He said. I smiled and made the hug tighter.