Their Little Kitten

Their Little Kitten

Centric: Zach (of course)

Summary: Zach is a cat hybrid, which is found by one of the boys in his cat form (which is a kitten/ cat) and is taken under their care.

Warnings: TOO FREAKING CUTE

*Edited: 5/7/20 grammar and spelling*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Limelight Enterprises was a multibillion-dollar company that was one of the most known companies in the world. It was run by 4 CEOs who were incredibly rich, handsome, smart, and powerful. They started the company when they were very young in their teen years and over 9 years later with schooling and hard work they made it.

Let me break it down

Jonah Marais, 22, he is the oldest out of the 4 boys and runs the company overall stats. He is extremely nice and cares for his workers. He was also very fair on what happens for the better.

Corbyn Besson, 22, is the second oldest and works the statistics of the company and keeps track of the income and budgets of the company. He also is in charge of marking and co-companies. As much as he seems, he really is nice and very random at times. He also has huge admiration for Space.

Daniel Seavey, 21, Design leader for advertisements and promotion. Additionally, helps Jack with coming up with new products for the company. He also is a total goofball who has a passion for music and loves giraffes.

Jack Avery, 20, Head of the Vision board leaders and in charge of coming up with new products for the company. He is very creative, likes to skateboard, and helps Jonah overlook the company's progress.

These boys were young and rich, they had girls falling for them everywhere. But, unfortunately......

They are all gay.

(Ok, Before you all start yelling at me or something. This is just for the story, I am not hating on them or calling them this at all. This is just how the story goes and note that they are not famous musician wise, but business famous. Just to clarify what's going on. Okay rant or side note over, continue below)

Yes, the boys were gay and they were dating each other in away. At first, it would be Jonah and Corbyn together and Daniel and Jack together. But, they developed some feelings towards each other. They all lived together in a beautiful mansion with a beachfront view which they built and designed themselves. The house contained at least 9 bedrooms and 13 baths, a movie room, a gaming room, music and recording room, an observatory (for Corbyn of course). They all shared a large master wing which was on the second level. The room fits a giant king-size bed with side tables, a bench in front of the bed, two walk-in closets, and a giant bathroom with a huge jacuzzi hot tub and shower. The room also had a giant TV mounted to the wall.

To say the least, the room was a dream anyone could want. The boys spent a lot of hard work to achieve such a luxury. But, lately, the boys have been feeling slightly lonely, like they were missing something or someone in their life. But, little they know that a little furball would change their lives.

-----------------------------------------------------

Zach's Pov:

I was running away from something, I can't really remember what or who was chasing me but I was too fast for them. Anyway, that how it always been, my name is Zachary Dean Herron, I'm a 17-year-old hybrid who has been living on their own for about 5 years now. You see, Momma & Daddy told me to pack a backpack and run away, I never understood why, but when I went to go back they were killed by hunters. I miss them soo much, it hurts but I can't change the past all I can do I hope for the future.