Ignored pt.1

Ignored

Ships: Zach x Boys; bromance

Summary: Zach Gets ignored and is hurt by it.

WARNING!! MENTIONS OF CUTTING AND DEPRESSION!!! 

*Edited: 5/7/20 grammar and spelling*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a stressful time for the Why Don't We boys, due to their album hitting charts and flying off the shelves of stores everywhere, you can say that all the boy's hard work has been paid off.

As the end of 2018 came, the boys we all excited to head on their tour for "8 Letters" next year in the spring. But, this wasn't any tour to them, this would be their first Arena tour as a band. They know that Jingle ball was their first, but that consists of other artists. This will be the first one ever to just be the boys and their crew and families.

All in all, everything was getting planned until a few weeks ago things started to get stressful for the boys. Interviews and promo started to stress them out and cause exhaustion. Now, 8 months back they discovered their feelings to each other and had a strong love for one another. When one boy will be sad or upset the other four will be right there to cheer him up. This was great for them, cause they had each other and everything was great, but these past few weeks tension started to grow on to the boys and especially the youngest, Zach.

(Note: No Hate on their girlfriends or whoever they may be dating, it's just for the story)

Zach's Pov:

It was getting stressful on my boyfriends and I tried everything to pull them out of this funk that they had going on. Daniel and Jack would be up late trying to figure out some new mashups for the tour and Jonah and Corbyn would be talking to our Manager and crew on how stuff is being planned out, what we're wearing, and etc. Me? I have been sleeping and eating.

I mean I tried to help them but they all just pushed me away like I was nothing. And you know it hurts seen that your lovers don't want you. But, it been going on for a few weeks now and it really hurts. What if they don't love me? Did I do something? What happened?

I got off from the bed and decided to go check on Jack and see if he wanted to hang. I walked out of my room and went to our music room in our apartment since now we all share the Master bedroom and sleep together.

As I was walking to the room, I could hear laughter and giggles. What were doing? I peeked inside and saw that they were all looking over Daniels's computer and they making their voices into funny sounds. They all didn't see me and I'm thankful for that because I could feel my eyes start to water and my voice was numb. Do they really hate me? Am I not needed?

I ran to the bathroom and pulled out a razor

One Cut for being useless

Two cuts for being dumb

Three cuts for not being good enough

Four cuts for each one of boyfriends or should I say, ex-boyfriends

I quietly hissed in pain and then cleaned myself up quickly. I then ran into the bedroom and grabbed a long sleeve shirt and black hoodie and threw it on. I then passed but the music room again still hearing them talk to each other about the tour and being lovey-dovey to each other with me.

I couldn't watch it anymore so I left to go downstairs and watch a movie. I then made myself popcorn and put on The Breakfast Club (Btw: Great Movie). Halfway through the movie, the boys came down to watch with me. I was happy for a bit until later on my eyes started to drop and I fell asleep.

*2:00 am*

I woke up at 2 am on the couch, confused. Until I remember falling asleep on the couch watching a movie. I stretched and realized that the boys all went up to the bed and didn't even think of bringing me up with them. I was hurt and angry, but mostly sad. And then I decided I need to leave this place and hopefully the guys will be happy without me.

I quietly went upstairs and went into the bedroom and into our closet, I grabbed a small suitcase and quietly packed after packing. As I was leaving the room, I heard one of the boys stir and froze, after like 3 minutes of waiting, I went and left a note on the side table and walked out quietly. I grabbed my phone, keys, wallet, and luggage quietly downstairs and went to my car and quietly drove away, Not looking back.

See you in Part 2! 

-Kate