Chapter 1

♕ Chapter 1 ♕

Ciel Phantomhive

Deep in the night, in the Phantomhive manor a rather small young teenager sleeping peacefully, he had navy blue hair and eyes and body dimensions that are described by most people as 'slim' and 'delicate'.

He may look weak but he holds great power, you could say his like an intelligent man inside a weak child's body, he is...

Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Notoriously known as the Queen's Watchdog, he is also the head of the Phantomhive noble family, the son of Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive, and the owner of Funtom Company.

Ciel typically dresses in a way that suits his noble standing, and has a very extensive and elegant wardrobe. Ciel nearly always wears a black eyepatch with a single cord over his right eye; this is to hide the location of his Faustian Contract with Sebastian Michaelis. Ciel also has a brand on the left side of his body from his time as a slave in a cult.

Ciel sports two rings: one, which he wears on his left thumb, is an ornate silver piece that holds an emerald-cut deep blue stone. It is a one-of-a-kind family heirloom that had been passed down for generations. The other is a gold signet ring in the form of the Phantomhive crest. Ciel wears this on his right hand, and uses it to stamp the wax seal on documents.

As the Earl of the Phantomhive family and a distinguished nobleman, Ciel is very strict, proud, and accustomed to a luxurious lifestyle. He refuses to abase himself by dwelling in a meager environment for long. Thus, he has considerable difficulty dressing himself and doing household chores if left on his own.

He is stern on his orders, especially in the assertion of his authority, and he expects his butler, Sebastian Michaelis, to complete them without any shortcomings. Ciel often finds it entertaining to challenge Sebastian in areas of both strength and skill.

He and Sebastian frequently work together, and only the latter seems to be fully aware of Ciel's schemes. Furthermore, Ciel has a relatively cold outlook on life; his main goal is for those who have betrayed the Phantomhive family to experience the same level of humiliation and suffering he did.

During his time as a slave to cultists who subjected him to atrocious cruelties, he was branded with a mark he absolutely does not want other people to see.

Ciel possesses unwavering determination, instead of moping around hopelessly, Ciel chooses to die without regrets by working hard to fulfill his revenge, despite his aunt's insistence that he should lead a happier life.

He often compares predicaments to games, such as chess, willing to gamble with his life on the line to win them.

Although he usually presents a solemn and mature demeanor, Ciel can be rather childish at times. He is exceedingly competitive, which he acknowledges himself.

He is unsatisfied with draws, and will refuse to quit until a victor is declared. Sebastian has noted that because of Ciel's talent in competition, Ciel overestimates his skills to the point that he thinks he can never lose.

This is why Sebastian is careful to make sure that Ciel will be gradually humbled by a decisive defeat and the guidance of an adult he respects.

Despite his weak physical condition, Ciel is competent with shooting; he always carries a gun in order to defend himself and has one under his pillow when sleeping.

Ciel is very fond of sweets, and is allergic to cats. He inherited asthma from his mother.

After his collaboration with Alois Trancy and Claude Faustus, Ciel Phantomhive has changed, he referred this change as 'a curse being lifted' and to Sebastian he referred this change as 'a curse have been placed', due to Alois Trancy's contract with Hana Anafeloz Ciel was reborn as a demon and due to Ciel's last request before he was reborn a demon, Sebastian was to serve Ciel for eternity.

Tomorrow Earl Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's Watchdog, the head of the Phantomhive noble family, the son of Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive, and the owner of Funtom Company, will considered as dead.

And tomorrow Ciel Phantomhive, along with Sebastian will depart to place where humans and demons are treated equally, but the Devil, Lucifer, he has other plans for little Ciel.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Please VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

Disclaimer: I don't own Black Butler and Naruto.