Chapter 5

Previously on COTNAN:

The Third Hokage and Kakashi scanned the room, guarded.

"It's rude to sneak into other peoples house, you should leave."

A voice coming from nowhere in particular which resembles to Ciel's voice.

Before they even noticed they were already out of the premises of Ciel Phantomhive's house.

"What!?" Kakashi looked around while searching for the culprit.

"Phantomhive clan does live up to its reputation," The Third Hokage said, not bothering in explaining to Kakashi.

They both left the compound with a confused jounin and an amused Hokage.

Continuation...

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

♕ Chapter 5 ♕

Pieces Of The Game

After I ate lunch at the roof while watching my team bond with each other and watching Kakashi and Lord Hokage infiltrate my house, I proceeded to the classroom and waited for our team leader or what they call 'sensei'.

It has been hours yet he still hasn't arrive and I never was a person with long patients but ever since I became a demon I was able to control my emotions better but this is just blasphemy!

I mean how could he be so slow and he's a jounin!

Yes, I figured it was him since from his data he was able to be late for over 2 or more hours. And now I know its true.

When I looked at Naruto, he was planting a duster at the crack of the door. "Hehehe... That's what he get for coming late," Naruto said while giggling like a creep.

Sakura gave Naruto a disapproving glare "Your asking trouble, you know you shouldn't do that!" Sakura scolded him.

"Our teachers a jounin, an elite ninja. Do you think he'd fall for that," Sasuke said with closed eyes. Hmph... Mr.Know-It-All.

"Sasuke's right, your so clueless Naruto." As expected, Sakura agreed with Sasuke. Typical fan girl.

Oh, what a colorful team we have.

"Oh... I think he would," I voiced out smirking.

Sakura looked conflicted if she should agree or not but then a hand opened the door, the duster fell on his gravity deifying hair making Naruto laugh.

"HAHAHA I got him, he totally fell for it!" Naruto said between his laugh.

"I'm sorry sensei. I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen, I'd never do something like that," Sakura solded off Naruto while Sasuke looked at him in disbelief.

There stood the son of the White Fangs, the person in titled as the Copy Cat Ninja and said to have copied a 1000 jutsus. Kakashi Hatake. "Hmm... How can I put this? My first impression on this group, is that I hate you," he said bluntly, not mentioning the fact that this isn't my first impression.

"Why don't we go to the rooftop?"

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

We are currently on top of the  academy building and Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke was sitting while I was leaning on a tree and Kakashi was sitting on the railing.