Author's Note

T^T

I'M SINCERELY WITH ALL MY HEART APOLOGIZE THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND I'M SORRY FOR THIS SHAMELESS ADVERTISING.

Please check out my new Naruto fanfiction, it's an ItachixOC, I've put a lot of effort on it and (fingers crossed) a positive outcome on that story will push me to update the next chapter of this book, I promise.

BYSTANDER (AN ITACHI LOVE STORY)

by·stand·er \ˈbī-ˌstan-dər\ noun

: a person who is standing near but not taking part in what is happening.

Fuumiko Uchiha simply has one goal in her life- to stay out of others business.

After realising that her parents obviously wanted no business with her, she learned to cope with it and grew up as a bystander, who just simply watched on the side and does nothing.

But it's expected that one day a person or maybe two, will arrive in her life and bring change in her life. Of course, Fuumiko didn't want that, she was fine being an audience, so she'll do anything to get her life back to the plain and boring life she had grown accustomed to.

Unfortunately for Fuumiko, fate was against her. All it took was one meeting and their destinies were already entwined. The Uchiha princes had crawled their way into her life and refused to leave. That's all it took to change her bland life into a world of emotions, chaos, drama, hurt, and many more than she can handle. But what she gained in spite of everything was worth it.