FIFTY-NINE

MID APRIL 2022

liked by rbuerki, cmpulisic and 50632 othersohdearson Love going out with these forkstagged : juweigl, rbuerki, cmpulisic, obafemi_36

ohdearson Love going out with these forks
tagged : juweigl, rbuerki, cmpulisic, obafemi_36

load more comments

gracierner four completely different moods going on in this picture
ohdearson @gracierner you're so right

samjones pit stains!!!!!!!
cmpulisic @samjones I don't deserve this
samjones ehhhhh @cmpulisic

rbuerki manu and I are on the same page
ohdearson @rbuerki no you're smirking like you know something and manu is just smiling
rbuerki maybe I do know something
ohdearson @rbuerki care to share with the class?
rbuerki no
obafemi_36 so I don't know anything
ohdearson @obafemi_36 I didn't say that either

<>

ohdearson's Instagram story

<>

Christian had been a nervous wreck since he got the ring back from the jeweler a week ago, worrying that Odell would find it before he had an idea worked out. The self-conscious part of him was worried that if she found it she would reject him and disappear without a trace. He knew that was unreasonable, but it still sat there in the back of his mind.

There hadn't been a real conversation about getting married, a few comments from either of them. He knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, no matter what happened with his career, and he hoped that she did too.

Odell had woken up that morning quite easily and thought it would be a great idea to have a picnic at the local park for lunch, so Christian took the ring with him. It was 8 in the morning while they sat there, eating bagels and basking in the morning sun. They liked to sleep in those mornings after, but the weather was nice and both agreed to take advantage of it.

So they sat there, watching the world go by and enjoying each other's company when Christian decided that this was it. This was the moment.

He reached into the pocket of his jacket sitting next to him, gripping the box as he stared at Odell looking at the trees and birds flying above it. He took a deep breath and pulled out the box, shifting his body so that he was kneeling.

<>

almost at 7k reads!!! I seriously can't believe that this is even happening right now because wowo