TWENTY

LATE JULY 2018

Odell paced the hallway quietly in the morning, unsure of what to do.

Christian would be leaving today to go back to Germany and wouldn't be back for at least another month and half, if she even saw him when he was in the US. And with him leaving, she had to decide if now would be a good time to tell him how she felt about everything. The whole situation.

She had woken up before Christian and laid there for a while before deciding to get up and release her emotions in a semipositive way, that's how she ended up outside his door pacing. Because sitting still wasn't going to help and she couldn't just talk to him right then, he looked too peaceful to wake up.

After deciding what to do about her situation, she walked to his door, her hand held out to open it when it did on its own. Chris stood on the other side of the door, eyes still sleepy but a smile on his face nonetheless, and everything flew out of Odell's head. She had no plan anymore.

Maybe it was the early morning haze? The lack of sleep? Or the beautiful early smile Christian gave her with the slight glance down to her lips, but Odell's control slacked. She threw herself forward, wrapping her arms around Chris's neck and pulling him down to her.

Their lips met in the middle in an awkward slam of teeth and lips, but it was no less special. Chris wrapped his own arms around Odell's torso, pulling her closer as their mouths moved around each other's.

It was a beautiful first kiss.

It should have stayed a beautiful first kiss.

"Uh oh."

<>

Okie dokie this is it for the first part!!! I'll be back soon though, so don't worry!!!