SIX

LATE MAY 2018

liked by arthudson, samjones and 105 othersohdearson thanks for coming to the game with me art, had a good time cheering on the usatagged : arthudson

ohdearson thanks for coming to the game with me art, had a good time cheering on the usa
tagged : arthudson

arthudson I guess you're welcome
ohdearson @arthudson don't be a jerk :(

sammyjones I wish I could have gone
arthudson @sammyjones me too man
ohdearson @arthudson I feel personally attacked

cmpulisic Pretty smile
ohdearson @cmpulisic 🤔🤔

<>

ohudson's snapchat story

<>

Odell shook herself awake, forgetting for a few moments where she was. Her neck was stiff and hard to move from the position she had slept in. Looking to her right she saw Christian stirring awake as well, looking like a tired puppy.

"Wha' time s'it?" He muttered as he stretched his body, making Odell shift from her position of being curled into his side.

Odell looked for her phone on her other side, moving the blankets until she found the phone, turning the screen on to read the time.

11:52 pm.

"Almost midnight," she answered groggily still not processing the time. "Wait-" Odell sat up straight, looking back down at her phone screen. "Shit! It's almost midnight!"

"Yeah?" Christian said slowly.

"My parents have no idea where I am. I was supposed to drive home tonight. And Art! He probably thinks I got mugged! Oh my God!" Odell grabbed her head, shaking it profusely. "They totally think I'm dead and when I tell them I'm not their gonna kill me! I'm screwed!"

"Hey, Dellie, calm down. Just call your mom right now and tell her where you are," Chris said grabbing one of her hands to calm her down.

"Tell her I'm sleeping in boy's hotel room that I just met?" Odell questioned finally looking up from the bed to the boy next to her. "Ill be dead three times over."

"Take a beat, Dellie," Christian told her as he grabbed her phone. "Call Arthur, tell him what happened. If you're really worried you can always ask him to vouch for you. If you want to tell your parents I'll just sleep in someone else's room."

Odell shook her head no quickly. "Chris, I'm not kicking you out of your room."

"It'll be okay, Dellie. Seriously."

"I was overreacting, Chris. I'm sure I'll only get chewed out. Besides, they can't ground me effectively when I'm already stranded on crutches."

Chris rolled his eyes at her comment, his eyes falling on her crutches next to the bed. There were two small turtle pillow pets on top for pads, named Fred and George. Of he wasn't friends with a nerd.

<>

Odell
I'm seriously so sorry mom. Fell asleep on Chris's shoulder in the middle of a movie. I'm driving home tomorrow and I'll text you when I leave. Again I'm so sorry.

<>

sister 😒😒
Fell asleep at Chris's hotel sorry if I worried you.

Broski 😵😵
ahhh no prob

sister 😒😒
You know why mom isn't up even though it's only midnight???

Broski 😵😵
She's got work tomorrow

sister 😒😒
Ahhhh thanks dude
Love ya and talk to ya later

Broski 😵😵
Ditto