24 | 𝕪

"I'll see you during recess today. bye~" haechan said and waved goodbye.

i was right, everything's back to normal. we walked to school together, not like any other couple, just friends who are only gonna be friends. normal talks, him calling me "jagi", "baby", "cutie", without actually meaning it in any way.

I'm already missing how he grabbed my hands without any consent as if i was his one. i miss every moment that happened yesterday, i want him.

"hello, jaeni!" jeno stood in front of me and i just smiled. "want to have food together after school today?" i thought for a while, before agreeing to it. "sure, where do we meet?" i asked. "let's just meet here. alright?" i nodded and he walked away.

:)

"jaeni-ah! let's have food~~" haechan giggled and grabbed onto my arms while pulling me to the cafeteria. "i wonder what food will there be today." he pouted, while thinking about the food, i guess. "what do you think?" he turned towards me and i just answered, "i don't know."

"hey, are you okay?" he asked and he put down the tray in front of him. "i am, why?" he sighed, "why are you being so moody nowadays? i miss your funny sides..." i laughed the awkwardness away, "I'm going to have lunch with jeno after school. maybe you want to meet me outside school today?"

he looked at me, disappointed. "didn't you promise me to walk home together every time?"

i want to walk home with you every time, but i just realized that i not only want to walk home with you, i want to be able to be yours. i wanted a relationship with you, donghyuck-ah...

:'(