18 | 𝕜

"actually, i don't know why but like i have some feelings for this someone. i don't exactly know what is it about but i think i was meant to have feelings for her." haechan said, that definitely broke my heart.

"oh, is it yena?" i asked, and he shook his head. "it's someone else. i don't want to tell you her name until I've confirmed it. i think both of us needs more time." i sighed, "I'll help if you have you need some help." he smiled saying, "it's okay. I'll do it myself." i guess he doesn't want me to interfere his love life.

we both climbed up the stairs and we separated from each other to go home.

i entered the house then slipped on the slippers. "omma, I'm home." i said then head to my room to put my bag down. " I'm going to make dinner for you so ask haechan to come over after night classes." my mother shouted from the kitchen and i didn't answer her.

"have some food." i then made my way out of the room and sat down at the dining table. "wah, my favorite bibimbap?" i looked at the colorful bowl of bibimbap and i couldn't wait to just slurp it all up.

"did you fight with haechan again?" i shook my head. "we walked home together." i said. "then why didn't you answer me? aren't you going to bring him over later?" i shake my head, " I'm bringing him over. he'd be more than willing to have omma's cook." she laughed. "I'll go fetch jinni, go and do your homework then go for night classes okay?" i nodded and my mother left the house.

i finished my food and had it washed.

then i got reminded of what haechan said just now, and a thought came across my mind.

could i possibly like him?