22 | 𝕜

~ yena pov

haechan being such an attractive male, i, of course, can't help myself but fall for his charms. he started our first conversation and i immediately fell for him. he was so gentle and adorable, like how jeno was. everything he does just reminds me of jeno, and i honestly miss jeno. but because i had initiated the breakup first, i don't want to be thick skin to ask him to be mine again.

and now that I've found someone who is so much like jeno, my ideal type, I'll work hard for him to fall for me.

i did some "research" and found out that haechan goes to night classes almost every day, and i decided to also implement it into my schedule.

i saw haechan with another girl, which seems to be the one i saw in the cafeteria just now. they look really close...

they climbed up the stairs while talking about something which i couldn't really hear, so i decided to just be direct and talk to haechan.

"hello, haechan!" i said cheerfully. the both of them turned. haechan waved and i smiled. "and you are..." i decided to ask her name so i just asked like that. " I'm jaeni." i looked at her and honestly, she's pretty.

"let's get to class, we'll be late." haechan intertwined his hand with hers and pulled her away. wow, am i lowkey getting rejected?

i braced myself and made my way up to attend my first-night classes while looking at the two.

can they be in a relationship? if they are, why didn't haechan come straight to my face and tell me his taken? this shit hurts.

</3

kim jisung [actor] as yena