Description

“J-Jonathon…” I said nervously.

            “Yes?” Jonathon said while looking down at me with those strangely beautiful red eyes.

            “I…I-”

            “Yes?” Jonathon said drawing close to me. I froze and felt my heart pound against my chest with so much nervousness it began to hurt.

            “I…I…” I hesitated, as I watched Jonathon’s eyes grow anxious with anticipation as I struggled to tell him. Why can’t I say it? I thought to myself horrified. Why can’t I tell him I love him? Why? I asked myself as I felt my legs grow weak and my legs begin to shake. “I…I…I…I” I struggled to stay with all my might. When I couldn’t say it, Jonathon wrapped his arms around me and I stood there surprised.

            “I missed you too.” Jonathon said and I felt my heart shatter. No! That’s not what I meant to say! That wasn’t what I was going to say!! I thought to myself as I stared at Jonathon in disbelief and grief as Jonathon kissed me on the check and left the library.

            “Wait!” I said but my voice came out too soft and weak for Jonathon to hear.

            “Good night, Tristen.” He said as he looked back at me before closing the library door. As soon as I heard the soft click of the door closing behind Jonathon, my legs gave way and I came down hard. I sat on all fours as I fought back tears of frustration and Catherine’s words echoed through my head. Secure your so called love for Jonathon or you’ll lose him forever.

            I punch the floor and winced as the pain radiated through my hand and arm. No, I don’t want to lose him. I love him too much…so why? Why can’t I tell him so? I asked myself before slowly sitting up and falling against the front of the desk. I pulled my knee up to my chest and stared at the ceiling. Why can’t I just tell him…I love you? i asked myself as I tear ran down my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey love bugs, this is only the description of what's to come in the upcoming sequeal. Unfortunately, Love's computer crashed yesterday so she's looking for a way to save Falling In Love With Jonathon Evans and I Love You, Jonathon Evans off her old computer and put it on her flash drive. So uploading is going to take longer than expected. :-( Love hopes you love bugs enjoy the description, until next time Cherry kisses!!!! *mwah mwah mwah* >.o