Chapter 11

OH MY CHERRY KISSES!!!!! Love has 1000 love bugs!!!!! Love is so excited!!! She can't even control herself!!! OH MY CHERRY KISSES!!! OH MY CHERRY KISSES!!! Love is SO friggin' happy!!! >_<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristen's POV

The party was fun. Jonathon and I had only been at the party for about thirty minutes but still we were having a good time. After recovering from my shot of whisky, we joined in on the fun that the other vacationers were having. We danced with a few people and tried our hands at the limbo contest. We were talking to another couple when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and found Ryan and his boyfriend behind me.

“Excuse me.” I told Jonathon and the couple. They all nodded their heads and I walked off with Ryan and his boyfriend, whose name still escapes me. “So what’s up?” I asked once we were a little ways away from the party.

“Well, I wanted to apologize for the other day. I shouldn’t have brought you into our problems. That was immature of me.” Ryan said.

“It’s fine; just make sure you don’t go around kissing other married men at random. You might get your ass kicked for stunts like that.” I teased good-heartedly.

“Yeah sorry about that as well.” Ryan said as a blush formed across his cheeks.

“Don’t sweat it. So I’m guessing you two have worked everything out?” I asked when I noticed Ryan was leaning against his boyfriend comfortably.

“Well not everything but we’re going to work on it.” he said while smiling up at his boyfriend.

“That’s good.” I said taking a sip of my beer. Dominic that’s his name, my conscious reminded me. “Oh and Dominic.” I said.

“Yeah?”  he said, looking up from Ryan.

“I know Ryan’s too nice to make this threat but I’ll give you the same threat I gave my husband.” I told him. “Try some shit like that and I will personally hunt you down and make you and that bitch pay the seven rings of Hell.” I said in such an eerily calm voice that Ryan and Dominic took a couple steps back from me. “Got it?!” I asked with an eyebrow raised. Dominic nodded his head and I smiled. “Good.” I said before taking another sip of my beer.

“I’m guess he gave you the same warning he gave me earlier today.” Jonathon said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Yeah I didn’t know he could get so scary.” Dominic said with a shaky laugh.

“You thought that was scary, you should really see him pissed off. He looks like a demon from the seventh ring of Hell.” Jonathon teased.

“Oh like you have room to talk. You’re Satan when you’re pissed.” I said as I looked over my shoulder at Jonathon. He smiled at me innocently and I rolled my eyes.