Chapter 2

Hello love bugs!!!!!! >.< Love has returned with another awesome chapter of I Love You Jonathon Evans! Hehehe, Love noticed that some of you love bugs requested that this chapter be written in Jonathon's POV, well there's no need to worry it is. As a matter of fact, Love's story alternates between Tristen's AND Jonathon's POVs so you'll get both sides of the story. Hehehe.

Well onto Chapter two!!!!! Hehehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathon's POV

It’s been five whole years. Five whole years in which he has remained by my side; never to stray, never to leave, always by my side even when he is not at his happiest. He does not lay on his death bed fighting to live another day. He does not lay sick with some high fever. No. he has proven repeatedly that he is stronger than my pervious wives. Yes. My wife, the only person who as ever taken hold of my heart and I have given it to him ever so willingly. Tristen Ciel Gray, now known as Tristen Ciel Evans who shall forever have my heart and be my wife.

Over the past five years, Tristen as grown in ways I could not imagination. He has grown out his once short brown hair, where it used to curl at the nape of his neck and spike a bit in the front; it falls into his eyes and brushes the tip of his back. He complains about its length but has never cut it. He has grown but never as tall as me. Even at twenty-one, Tristen – with his 5’12” frame – looks tiny compared to me for I stand a 6’4”. His intelligences never cease to amaze me or anyone else who disapproves of our marriage. His humor has made me laugh even when I am in the darkest of modes. His anger is as short as ever but he seems to be more tolerate then before. He’s gentle nature has kept us strong and his patience with me has proved necessary in our marriage. His beauty is so obvious that it’s invisible to others and yet I can see it ever so brightly.

Even the girls and the house itself have been affected by his presence. The house is livelier. There is never a dull moment even when I am way from my beautiful children and wife. There is always something going on, something to prepare for. The girls had begun to be exposed to things that I never thought that they needed to know. Tristen made them attend the town’s school where they have been taught things that I did not find necessary for them to know until Tristen explained them to me. The girls literally began to grow, something that has never happened since I took them in. although their souls are much older than Tristen, they were still children and now they look like respectable young ladies. Diana has begun to blossom into the beautiful young lady she is bound to become and it has been a bit problematic for me. The young men of the village have begun to notice Diana for her beauty and intelligence and some have even had the courage the come and try to court her. Tristen enjoyed the sight of seeing our daughter have some many suitors while I did not. Frankly it was quite bothersome. I have spoken to Diana several times on the matter and she has assured me that even when a suitable suitor comes along she will consult with me before she agrees to do anything with him and she has stuck by her word. Lily, on the other hand, has taken a surprising turn in her growth. She no longer follows her elder sister like she used to but now she gained self-independence. She loves to read just as much as Tristen loves to. They both will sit in the library in utter silence, engrossed in a book, stolen away from us by the story being told to them in their selected novel. However she has taken up a more artistic stand. Lily loves to curl up somewhere and pull out her sketch pad a pencil where she will sketch anything and everything that comes to mind or in view. She has sketched the most beautiful things and hung them on her walls. However unlike her sister, who brings home a suitor nearly every other week, Lily has brought only one. For someone who looks so young as Lily does, it was surprising to see that a young boy probably a year or two older than Lily appeared at the door. He tried to court her several times but when Lily continued to deny his offer, the young man settled on being a friend of Lily’s and they have been together since that day.