Chapter 1

OH MY CHERRY KISSES!!!!! Love is so mad, her little brother broke the only computer with the internet still on it. Grrr. >:-(

But anyways here's what you've all been waiting for, Chapter one of I Love You Jonathon Evans!!!!!!!! >.<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristen's POV

“Tristen.” I heard Jonathon say while shaking me. I groaned tiredly and turned to the side. “Tristen, it’s time to get up.” Jonathon said. I ignored Jonathon and tried to go back to sleep although I had literally just dosed off two minutes again. “Jeez, Tristen, I don’t see why you’re so tired.” Jonathon said while yanking the sheets off me.

“Jeez, Jonathon; maybe if you didn’t keep me up all night, I wouldn’t be so damn tired.” I snapped while taking the sheets back from him and pulling them over me. To be honest, I was lying, although having sex with Jonathon did take up majority of the night it was dreams of the woman that riddled my sleep; making it difficult to even get one minute of peaceful rest.

I relaxed back into the bed before I felt Jonathon on top of me. I ignored his presence but that proved to be a bad idea as he forced me on my back and pinned my arms above my head.

“Jonathon! Stop!” I snapped. A smirk played across his lips and Jonathon’s eyes turned a darker shade of red as desire crept across his face. Jonathon brought his lips down upon mine, leaving mere inches between us as he stared into my eyes. I tried to resist him but he wasn’t having it and when I opened my mouth to protest, Jonathon took it as an opportunity to have his way. Jonathon’s lips collided with mine and we immediately began fighting for dominance. As we kissed, Jonathon used his free hand and grabbed hold of my member. I gasped into his mouth as he began to stroke me. “Jonathon, stop it. No more.” I begged breathlessly when I was able to pull away but he ignored me. Jonathon brought his lips crashing down on mine again and stroked me faster. I moaned loudly and arched into him helplessly as he kissed my jaw line and nibbled on my neck.

“Don’t resist me, Tristen. You know you enjoy this.” Jonathon said huskily into my neck as I began to swarm with pleasure. I was preparing to cum. I could feel it from my toes to my penis that Jonathon so happily played with. I arched my back as Jonathon played with my tip and stroked me faster.

“No more. No more.” I begged as my breath continuously got caught in my throat.

“Hm? You said you want more?” Jonathon said as he selectively listened to me.

“Don’t selectively listen-” I was unable to finish my protest as Jonathon stroked me faster and caused me to explode all over his hand. I lie under him breathless as he licked his clean of my sperm.

“Now who kept you up all night?” Jonathon asked devilishly.

“Damn you, Jonathon.” I said while pushing him off me. I heard Jonathon chuckle as I sat up and pulled the sheets around my waist. I sat there for a moment, as my head span from exhaustion and pleasure before rising to my feet and heading to the bathroom. I let the sheet fall to the floor and stepped into the warm bath water. I leaned against the side of the pool like bath and stared at the ceiling.

It’s been five years now and everything in my world has changed. I’m twenty years old with a husband and two kids. It took a lot of getting used to but now it seems normal to me. Ever since I killed Helen and Henry, it seems as if Jonathon and I were able to see eye-to-eye for the first time. I’m not saying that everything is one hundred percent peachy because trust me there are time’s where we piss each other off so much it feels like an all out war in this house but it’s not as bad as when we first got married.