Wedding Night, again...

Warning: smut chapter ahead, be warned people! skip if you'd like...

Laurana's P.O.V:

Me and Loki had a great time at the celebration, we danced the whole night through.

Now we are walking towards our chamber. It's tradition to have "the wedding night" to bond ourselves closer to each other, which we have no problem with. When we arrive we walk inside. Out of the sudden Loki grabs me by my waist and starts kissing me passionately, making me yelp in surprise. I feel his hand grab my hips roughly once his tongue pushes it's way against my lips forcefully, making my moan softly while letting him in. I feel him walking towards the bed and push me roughly into the mattress. I gasp when he starts kissing and biting my neck roughly. I wave my hand so that our clothing disappear. When it's gone he immediately makes his way down slowly, making me whimper and moan softly. He looks me in the eyes, when he reaches my opening, a dirty and hungry expression in his eyes. "I'm going to enjoy myself." He moans seductively. I chuckle softly, knowing I told him that the first time we did this with each other. I moan when he starts kissing and licking my opening roughly. He uses his hands to place my legs on his shoulder once he kisses and licks deeper in my opening, making me moan louder. I feel chains wrap around my wrists. I moan once my climax arrives. When my body relaxes again he pulls away, earning a shiver from me. He climbs on top of me again, a evil smirk on his face. I gasp when chains wrap themselves around both my ankles, pulling my legs apart and keeping it that way. He kisses me rough and lustfully on my lips. I moan softly against his lips. I feel him removing his clothing and starts nibbling on my bottom lip. I open my lips and moan when he pushes his tongue inside my lips while thrusting his member roughly into my opening. I tighten my grip on the chains around my wrists when he starts thrusting harder into my opening while kissing my neck roughly, making me moan loudly. I feel his hands wondering around my body. He stops kissing my neck and looks me in the eyes and purrs seductively: "I love you my darling. You feel so good." I say nothing but moan loudly as my second climax arrives. After a while he growls softly and starts thrusting harder than natural as his climax comes closer, making me whimper loudly. I let out a loud whimper when he gives a few hard thrusts before collapsing onto me, cumming inside me. The chains around my wrists and ankles disappear as soon as he collapsed onto me.

When we calm down I slowly place my arms around his neck and push my lips on his softly. "That felt so good." He moans softly after I pulled away. "Yes, it even felt better then the first time. Though I would've liked to have tasted you again." I purr seductively. He chuckles softly and purrs seductively back: "Oh you can taste me anytime my darling." I giggle shyly and say: "You and your dirty mouth." "Only for you my love." He mutters lovingly. I smile warmly at him and close my eyes. Not to long after we fall asleep in each others embrace.

I love him with all of my heart, and he loves me just as much. Together we'll live happily ever after...

The end...