My dream comes true.

Warning huuuuuuge smut chapter, so lot, and lots of smut.

Laurana's P.O.V:

When Loki pushed me into my bed he closes the door behind him. He slowly walks towards me. I sit up in a teasing manner and giggle mischievously. He suddenly sits on top of me and I gasp. "Your becoming dangerous dear. Two can play that game." he says seductively a glint of mischief in his eyes. I giggle and say seductive: "Well I am famous of being dangerous through my time with Hydra."  He suddenly crashes his lips onto my own. I moan, knowing full well whats about to happen. He uses his hands to pull of my shirt. I do the same to him, but tease him by tickling his chest making him shiver softly. "I like this new sound your making my Prince." I tease my voice soft and full of lust. We throw away our shirts and I slowly pull down his jeans with a seductive smirk on my face. He shivers in protest, begging me to go faster. I giggle seductively and keep on teasing him. After I pulled his jean off of him completely I throw it away not caring where it lands. I look at him with a teasing look. "I love teasing you my Prince." I moan lustful. He grins seductively and moans just as lustful: "Oh but I haven't even started Love." I grin wickedly, Oh I couldn't wait for his teasing. He slowly bents down and uses his teeth to pull of my jeans and panties all at ones. I shiver teasingly moving my legs teasingly. He looks up at me with a mischievous warning in his eyes. I give him a seductive look back. He finishes pulling of my jeans and panties then he throws it away to who knows where. "Ah I thought you'd tease more then that my Prince." I tease seductively. I see him grin almost maniacally. He climbs on top of me again and says menacing: "Oh we're not finished yet Love." I giggle and moan: "Oh but you better start now before it's to late my Prince."  He answers by starting kissing and biting my neck making me moan softly. "L-lower m-my Prince." I demand. He listens and start kissing me lower. He stops at my chest whats still covered with my bra. He removes my bra and stares at my breast in amazement. He slowly puts one of my nipples in his mouth and sucks on it. I moan loudly snapping my head up. I practically scream his name when he bites on my nipple. He starts to kiss lower again after he did the same act on my other nipple. I shiver ones he removes my undergarment with his teeth. He nibbles on my clit when he has removed my undergarment and I moan softly. "You're not hiding your noises Love." He whispers against my warmth sending loud shivers out of my mouth. I gasp when he thrusts two fingers in my opening while licking my clit. I start breathing heavily once I feel my climax coming. Loki feels this and removes his finger and replaces them with his mouth and tongue making me almost roar out of pure pleasure. I scream out his name when my climax arrives. When it fades my body relaxes and I let out a satisfied sigh. I feel Loki climb on top of me again and I smirk weakly. He kisses me passionately, tongue inside me lips letting me taste my juices. When he pulls away my smirk has returned and I purr: "My turn." I suddenly turn him now sitting on top of him with a wicked smirk. I wave my hand around and his undergarment disappears. "I'm going to enjoy myself." I purr seductively into his ear. I carefully pull myself off of him and put his member into my mouth receiving a gasp from my lover. I sigh once I suck softly. I close my eyes once I start my work. He moans and grunts with every move I make. He takes hold of my head and quickens my moves forcefully. He groans loudly when he reaches his climax. I go all the way down when I feel his member twitch. I moan softly once I taste his cum. When he is finished I pull away and lick my lips seductively. I climb on him like a snake and crash my lips on his, tongue and all. He moans softly and I smile against his lips and pull away slowly. "I love you Loki. I want you to fuck me." I moan softly. He smirks seductively and mutters in my neck: "I was wondering when you'd ask that." I shiver slightly. "Please? Fuck me now!" I say gritting my teeth. "With pleasure." He moans. He pushes me off of him and climbs on top of me again. He carefully places his member on my clit and I gasp. He grins and guides himself to my opening. "I'll be careful." He whispers. I nod knowing the beginning is the most painful part when this is the first time. He pushes himself slowly into my opening. I close my eyes to ease the stretching pain. When he starts to thrust slowly in and out I shiver and moan in pleasure. He smiles at me and I smile with half-closed eyes. After a few minutes he starts to thrust faster, pushing more and more into me. "Loki!" I moan loudly. I feel my climax closing in, so I start moaning his name. He seems to feel mine coming and thrust harder into me. I scream when my climax arrives. He grunts my name when his climax arrives and gives a few hard thrusts before collapsing onto me. "I love you Loki." I whisper. "I love you too Laurana." He whispers back. He slowly pulls himself off of me and lies beside me. I push myself against him and close my eyes.

I don't care what happens next, as long as I'm with Loki: the love of my life...