What...

Valeria's P.O.V:

When I woke up this morning JARVIS told me Tony wanted to speak with me in the dining room. When I arrive I see a man standing with Tony and the others. "Who is that?"  I asked a little scared. "Fear not Lady Valeria, I am Thor, son of  Odin. Prince of Asgard." the man says. "How do you know my name?" I ask defensive. "The man of Iron has told me." He told me. "Why do you talk so weird?" I ask giggling. "I do not understand what you mean." He says raising an eyebrow. "Anyway that is not why I asked you to come here Valeria-" Tony begins. "But he called you "the man of Iron". When it's Iron Man." I protested. He rolls his eyes and speaks further: "He knows who your parents are." My eyes go wide and I stop giggling and look scared at Thor. "H-he's lying. I-I don't have any parents." I whimpered. Out of the sudden Laurana enters the room looking oddly happy. "Hi guys what's up?" she asks. Then she looks at my pale expression and turns nervous. "What's wrong?" she asks. "Sister um... we found something you should know." I say pointing at Thor.

Laurana's P.O.V:

When she pointed at a unknown man I turn snow-white. He was not unknown to me and I am afraid of what follows. "This is Thor, of Asgard. And he knows our parents." Valeria says sadly. I couldn't control myself anymore. "I know him. I know he knows our parents. And I hoped he'd never showed up." I seethe. My sister is taken aback by this. "W-what? You knew?" she says voice breaking. "Yes." I state bluntly. "But how? Odin made sure you would forget them." Thor says startled. I chuckle darkly and say: "I know a few tricks dear "Odinson"." "Our parents weren't humans, but Archangels. Kind, beautiful and powerful beings. But YOU and YOUR father burned our home world. You made MY sister forget EVERYTHING about them. I used my magic to protect myself, but was too late to save my sister. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! You and Odin dumped us on Midgard in an orphanage where Hydra found ME. They threatened to KILL MY sister if I didn't surrender. So I went along with their game and waited. I waited for YOU to undo YOUR mistake from killing my home and take US away. But you never came back so I lost HOPE! I HATE YOU!" I yell tears falling from my cheeks. With that I ran away from them. I ran back to my room. I let myself fall on my bed and cried hard. "Why the tears love?" I hear a voice ask. I look up and see Loki sitting beside me, worry all across his face. "My sister knows what happened with our parents. I kept it a secret, but I never lied about them either. I always told her they died in battle, which was true. But Thor showed up and I had to explain everything. He was the ONLY reason we ended up with the people who tortured us." I explain wiping my tears away. I see Loki stiffen at the name Thor. "What did he do?" he asks careful. "He and Odin destroyed our  race of Archangels, used a spell to wipe my sisters memory and dumped us in a orphanage where those people found me and threatened me to follow." I explained. I see his eyes go wide at my explanation. I secretly look in his mind, but stop at a small memory of him and Thor playing hide and go seek. Of course, he is his brother I thought. I slip out of his mind. He suddenly pulls me close and crashes his lips on mine. I place my arms around his neck and moan softly when I push my tongue eagerly against his lips. He opens his lips and plays with my tongue. I gasp when he pushes me deeper in my bed and climbs on top of me. He pulls away and purrs softly: "No one is ever going to hurt you as long as you are mine. I'm always watching you love." I sigh softly and smile warmly at him. He gives me a seductive grin in return making me blush.

I wake up with a gasp when I hear the alarm go off. What....