A secret date?

Valeria's P.O.V:

I have been close friends with the Avengers ever since we live in The Netherlands, especially close to Steve Rogers a.k.a Captain America. We've started dating even, but it's not that long since he asked me. My sister doesn't know that I go to New York to stay with Steve though, I am scared that if she finds out I am dating Steve she would tell me it's not right cause I am but 16 years old and he like 20 years old if you don't count the 70 years of sleep with it. I'm to scared she would judge me and say I must break up. Anyways after I saw my sister disappear with Loki into her room I left, but before I did though I left a note saying that I'll be staying with the Avengers for a month or two. But I was going to see Steve most of the time. The other Avengers know of our relationship though, but they promised not to tell her. I took one of our jets and ask JARVIS: "JARVIS please take me to New York, Avengers Tower. And warn them I am on my way to visit them for a month or two?" "It will be done miss Valeria." he says. The jet starts to take of and I go to rest on one of the couches. I have been dreaming a lot about Steve, which is rare for me having dream demon powers and such. But the last few dreams have been rather dirty to me, a little too dirty. I wake up with a gasp when JARVIS says we've arrived. I jump out of the couch and walk towards the hatch, which opens automatically. I walk towards the door and open it. I immediately walk into Steve. "Hey Valeria, JARVIS told us you'll be staying for a month or two. You did warn your sister before you left?" He asks shyly. "Yep, I left a note to tell her I'm on vacation." I say with a smile. "Why did you do that?" He asks. "Cause she went to bed earlier then me. Her job is tiring her very badly." I lie. I didn't want to tell him she was making love with Loki, cause they would immediately arrest him and it would be all my fault. I hate to lie to him, but I also didn't want to see my sister unhappy. But my sister goes first, I guess. We walk around Avengers Tower for a bit while talking about my time in high school. I could never fit in with other teens, cause of my powers. Some hate me for it, or I should say everyone except my four friends. They love me for my powers, as friends of course. They know of my crush on Steve and are jealous of me being friends with The Avengers, though they do not hate me for it nor think other wise of me and my powers. "I'm starving, let's eat." I say. "I agree." he says. I blush when he places an arm around my waist. I carefully place my head on his shoulder. It's kinda odd that me and Steve are the same heights. But we're okay with it. "Hey Capsicle and Friendly Demon have arrived for diner."  Tony says. "I am no demon Tin man, I am a Archangel. Those are two different creatures." I say rolling my eyes. I hear my phone ringing and walk outside to pick it up. "With Valeria." I answer. "Hello Valeria, we speak again." A unfamiliar voice answers. "Who is this and what do you want from me?" I ask defensive. "Why it's me you dummy! Sorry Loki was ahead of me, he was just being mean." Laurana says. "Don't do that. It's not funny." I whisper. "I don't need to see your ear though." She mutters teasingly. I look at the screen and see my sister and Loki laughing. "Very funny sister. Now what do you want?" I say sarcastic. "I just wanted to know where you are?" she asks. "Avengers Tower." I state. I grin when I see Loki stiffen. "Yep, I am with our friends the Avengers. And I'll be staying here for a month or two." I tease. "Boys on school again?" She asks worried. "Yes." I mutter. Laurana groans in annoyance. "What's wrong with them?" Loki asks confused. "I'm being bullied by some boys in high school cause of my looks and powers. They call me freak everywhere I go. They call me horrible names cause of my wings." I mutter looking away from the screen. "Sure I'll tell your high school that they did it again and tell them you want to cool down." Laurana says. "Thanks sister, your the best." I say with a small smile. "I do my best." Laurana says with a sad smile. I know I do these things a lot lately, cause their words hurt me badly. But I know Laurana will hunt them down again and talk to them. "I'm going back, we were going to start eating diner. bye." I say. "Good luck sister." She says cutting of the call. I sigh and look up to the stars before entering the dining room again. "Heavy call?" Steve asks worried. I shake my head. "No. My sister didn't read my letter, but called me instead so I told her where I am." I explain. He nods and places a soft kiss on my head. I have no idea why but I was disappointed that it was a kiss on my head, but I didn't show it to anybody. I then wonder to myself.

Is this relationship going to stay a secret.... or not...