Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Arya

Ever get this feeling like everything is perfect and that everything couldn't get any better. Well this morning, when I woke up at Clayton's house, I had that exact feeling and even now as I sat here with my Dad, eating breakfast and drinking tea- I still felt like things couldn't get any more perfect.

"Are you going to eat Arya?" Dad's words had that tone to it, as if he had been more focused on watching me not eat.

I looked up from my phone, knowing I had a blush on my cheeks from messaging Clayton. "Um yep." I lied, I wasn't hungry, morning messages with Clayton outweighed the need for food.

My phone went off again, and I was quick to open it. 'Firefly, you wearing underwear today?'

I try my best to hide my expression knowing my dad is sitting at the head of the table.

'Wouldn't you like to know.' I replied back.

"Knox, want to join us for breakfast." Dad shouted in the main room.

And just like that my good morning, started to sink. Knox. Great. I looked up from my phone, seeing his sharp eyes on me.

As soon as Knox took a seat, my phone vibrated again. Opening the message, Yeah I'd like to know. My expression dropped, when I saw the picture from him fresh from the shower, then a message popped up. I'm not ;)

And that sent me over the edge, I couldn't stop the blush and the need to move my legs closer together.

"Arya are you even listening?"

My head snapped up. "What?" I then realised I had just confirmed to Knox and Dad, that I wasn't listening.

Knox's face soured. "So ya gunna tell us who it is?"

"Nope." And I placed a piece of toast in my mouth giving him a firm smile, for him to drop the subject.

Then my phone went off again, and my eyes went straight to it. 'Come over tonight?'

Before i could tell Clayton id be there, my dad had other plans.

"Arya i need your attention for a minute" Dad calls to me.

Pulling my attention away from the sight of a half naked clayton was really hard. But i managed.

"Sure pops, what's up?" i say with a smile as i lock my phone.

"There's a party tonight, and i want you hear it's about damn time you take your place as The princess of this MC back."

With a sigh i force a smile on my face "Sure dad, I'll be there."

Disappointment feels me as i look back at my phone to see yet another text from Clayton.

Firefly?

I read it and then realised as much as I wanted to spend the night with him, 'I can't tonight, sry.' I replied back.

And then a few winks came through, followed by a pick of his abs. I almost drooled. But then realised he wouldn't stop till he knew that I really couldn't and wasn't just making excuses.

'Sorry handsome, but the mc is having a party and I have to be here :('

Then a picture came through, a complete naked picture of him, abs down, and suddenly I was really questioning on whether I was really needed tonight.

'You know you wanna come.' he added to the naked pic.

The hair on my neck stood up as I felt someone move behind me. I quickly locked my phone to see Knox standing there, with the foulest expression on his face.