Chapter 10 - Good Bye Means Forever.

Double digits baby, finally got to double digits on one book. I know it took a while I'm just not into writing but trust me I will be updating a lot more when school starts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I drew near I got up to him and tackled him to the ground laughing so hard my lungs ached, it was good to laugh to be free. I always wonder why I feel so free with him. We got up and linked arms as I put my pod on shuffle what came on was Cold Play See you soon, I swear sometimes I feel like my pod has a mind of its own to match music to my life. Step by step I want to shout look there is a squirrel and run away from their because right now I couldn't face their tears. Their Goodbye's because Good bye means forever, I'm just saying Good bye because I may never be coming back.

Cold Play's song ends and I look over to Spike singing and dancing, I take my ear phones out and hear the music he is listening to out loud which is Ed Sheert an You need me, I don't need you. I start dancing moving from side to side but I had a plan I got close to Spike and started dancing with him letting my body get close to his and he starts dancing with me. My plan was working he looks into my eyes and leans down to kiss me but before he can just a second before we kiss I push him away wink and run to school crossing the grey pavement hearing him behind me. The song still plays out but is close to and end and once it ends I am outside the school gates, they were silver and two parts for people walking to school and field all around and a bit for cars to get in.

I run on the now honey coloured pavement on the school grounds beside one of the four fields. I get to the roundabout in front of the schools electric doors. I crossed the Zebra crossing and walked to the doors which opened sensing me being there and I walk into the foyer, beside the school office. The floor had little squares all white with lines spertign square from square. I walk to the left hall beside the office over more of the squares and the walls being yellow with boards and doors here and there. It was the Computer hall ways and I was nearing the end before Spike grabs me from behind and drags me yet again into another janitor's closet. The lights are out and I'm pressed against again the wall. Tingles rush up and down my arms as my breath gets heavier then his body is against me and I'm staring into his beautiful eyes.

I smirk as my voice come out sarcastically. "A janitor's closet, how original". Near the end of my sentence I'm full out smirking and dying to laugh. He, how ever had other ideas.I see mischieve dance in his eyes.

But before I say anything he kisses me, it rough and demanding but sends sparks growing through my body. It errupts in me I do the only thing I can do nad I kiss him back. Loving the feeling of his roughness and our lips hungrily lapping at each other syncing in motion. He pulls away and our fore heads touch.He looks me in the eyes and all I can see is love.

A lump catches in my throat

I have strong feelings for Spike but I don't want to open up to love, its too weak.

But right now I let him love me because I don't have the stength to push him away.

His voice is soft this time so soft and filled with so much love rolling off it.

"You are so beautiful Carenza".

With that he pushes himself off the wall and grabs my hand sending sparks fly and entice my arm in spices as he drags me out of the closed. We are now beside a stairway swirling for the closet was under. No one was around and it was a few minutes to the bell but I was craving cherry Bpm. As soon as the thought passed my mind the oddest thing happened. Spike asks me a question that shocks me through. "Hey Carenza do you want Bpm I have one cherry and one apple but I don't really like the cherry I love the apple tough". I open my jaw in shock, I swear if my jaw could it would be hitting the ground.

Then I realise MY WAY its Bpm, I must have it. I look at him hungrily and I jump on his back squeling.

"Give me Bpm, give me Bpm now SPIKE YOU BETTER GIVE ME THAT CHERRY BPM GRRR".

He chuckles and replies.

"Okay squirrel child but you need to get off my back before I take you to bed".

At that I jump off while my face heats up he turns around and smirks speaking smugly to my reaction. "Good".

He puts down his black and white chekcered vans bag un zips it and hands me the cherry Bpm.

I grab it and run to the lockers screaming. "MY PRECIOUS". Then one of the teachers stops me and gives me this whole big rant. His face actually turns red and he is screaming his head off, I was dying to laugh. This guys is bonkers. He tries to confiscate the Bpm but Spike saves the day by saying the Bpm was his and give a warning look to the teacher and the teacher backs away and walks off scared. Spike holds out his fist and we fist five. We were now at the lockers of the georgrphy corrider, we passed the bottom of stairs science corrider. We walk up into our form room and were greeted by friends but he walked to a table at the back by itself and I follow. Guys eyes roll that a boy actually lived telling me where to go. If only they knew what he was.

I chuckled, oh Spike would make starving squirrels run from their nuts. But he doesn't scare me apart from well last night. A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of last  night, the animal instinct he had and the cunningness and evil was so different from what I expected of him.

I sat down beside him and he wrapped his arm around me and glared at all the attention in the room. I rolled my eyes. "Take a picture dumbasses it'll last longer". Now there they realise I have not changed one bit. My friends laughed and looked at me with respect. Now they knew I was back. But I wa snot staying in this hell hole another day. Its a Friday and now the 15th of February thank god. 

The bell rings and the teacher walks in and the class go quiet for her to take register, and jerks her head saying with her eyes. Get to class now.

I jump up and Spike jumps up behind me grabbing my hand and sending glares to every guy in the class. I roll my eyes and shake his hand off and run off to class. He has to be at human speed which give me the win in this game.

I run to Drama and we star off our class for the day....

The day was a blur until kunch when the drama came. 

I got my group of friends and all of them sat aorund me, I turned to them all and just let it blurt out but my voice cracked. "I'm leaving". By the point Spike is squezzing my hand reassuringly saying I was doing the right thing. So why does it feel so wrong if I'm doing the right thing? Caitlin sttod up and looked me right in the eye and said. "Good". She smirked turned and walke doff shocking everyone, I knew she hated me all along I was too emotionless for her. I put a blank look in my eyes and smirked and shouted. "Hope ya rot bitch". I wink at her when she looks at me but she keeps walkign on.... Too bad I really liked her as a friend o well.

Caoili stood up and her hair was a bright red and pink colour and she walked to me and hugged me, out of everyone Caoili will be the one I miss the most no one knew for her safety but I knew he since I was seven and we were tight and she was down to earth and the calmest person I knew at her hugging me a tear leaked it was her showing she understands.

She whispers in my ear. "I understand, be strong, your parents would ahve been proud of how grown up you ar eonly now". She stood back and I looked at he rbig eyes and the eye line around them highlighting them even more they were pretty green and blue in them. She stood back so I could see every one else standing there and they all looked shocked and sad.

They all came up and hugged me and the hearts to hearts were the best. Then I turned around and said. "I have to go now, Good bye". Leonie stands up and runs to me and grabs onto me and speaks words of wisdom. "Don't say Good bye, Good Bye means forever, say see you later". I smile down at her, I'm goign to miss her a lot. I walke onand look back at all of them and for the first time smile brightly and genuanly since my parents died and said. "I love all you guys, see you later". They were shocked at the warmth in my eyes and the hate fading and love and warmth, man I was weakening too much. Spike grabbed my hand and we walked through that school hopefully not for the last time.

-------------------------

Updating again yay