Chapter 11 - Room For One More ?

We walked towards the front door but the booming voice of our principle stopped us in our tracks.

"WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING"?

I snickered at the angry tone and turned around smirking. "Isn't it obvious? If it isn't for you barely intelectual brain. We are leaving and we are not coming back". I tunred back and walked out with Spike holding my waist from behind and smirking while kissing the top of my head. "Your a weirdo Spike". He chuckled lowly. "Its funny because only yesterday morning your were glaring at me like 'I will murder you and your chidren and pray your burn". I burst out laughing as I thought of Drama class. It was mad how I met him and he changed me inside one day. Knew my darkest roots and made me smile.

I wanted to play a game, a game of chase. As the thought crossed my mind I elbowed Spike and ran towards my house. I heard an animalistic ground. Vampire boy did not like that one bit I evilly laughed as I ran towards my house faster. Sadly as I was running I was attacked and pinned to the ground. I was turned around and straddled by Spike. His eyes were black, shit he was in lust. "Mine". He growled. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head. I snarled back at him. I felt fangs pierce my lip as I snarled at him. No this wasn't me. I wasn't a vampire. I only had the strength no. I wasn;t in control anymore as an animal took over my body. My voice was talking but it wasn't me. I was trapped at the back of my mind screaming for help. This voice purred at him. "Spikey, I'm all yours". He licked his lips. He growled under his breath. "Don't we need some where more private"?

A purring left my mouth as in one second he had me bridal style in his arms. A voice entered my mind talking to me. "Hello Carenza, its your Vamperic side here. I'm taking control. And I'm not letting your weak humanit sceams keep me away from my Soul Mate". OH MY GOD. That's it. Me and Spike are Soul Mates. When I was injected with the medicine I must have been given a Soul Mate. My father was working on it but I thought the Soul Mate part didn't work and I thought I didn't have fangs.

But whatever my father did, it made me have a vamperic side and a human side. How is that possible. Then I remember my fathers words. "Your human DNA will be contaminated by vampire DNA unlike vampires your vamperic DNA will not take control of you so you will still be human. But be warned the vamperic side of you is still there".

I stood up in my mind and shouted into the dark abyss knowing she was here. "NO YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME. STOP THIS". I saw myself stand in front of me but she was different. Her eyes were fully black and she had fangs sticking out smiling at me. "Its time to fight. I want my Soul Mate and you can't kill me. We will fight for control. It ends here Carenza I want my Spike and I want him now. If you will not let me have him I will take over permenantly". I stood up and yelled back. "NO YOU CAN'T YOU STUPID VAMPIRE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE CARELESS AND GET BOTH OF US KILLED. THEY WILL TRAC YOU IF YOU SLIP UP EVEN ONCE AND HAVE A MASSACRE. YOU WILL SHED BLOOD AND I WON'T YOU WILL LET SPIKE TAKE YOU AS HIS BUT THEY COULD USE HIM TO KILL US. THEY WOULD KILL HIM TO KILL US".

Her nails grew sharper and she growled. "No one kills my mate". She charged at me slashing. I jumped in the air. Pulling out my golden knifeI went down and landed on her head pinning her to the ground. I could feel her weakening. I needed to hurry. Spike was about to claim me as his. He was about to bite in my neck and drink my blood. I held her down and yelled at her crushing my hand around her neck. "GIVE ME BACK CONTROL". She was weakening and chuckled. "After he bites you I will. His amperic side is in control and even if you get control he will bite you. His humanic side is so much smaller than yours and can not rein in his beast. His beast wants us. Let him have what he wants". I let out one final scream. "NO".

I am now back in control of my body. We're in my bedroom I can hear Lorraine downstairs watching T.V. she is totally oblivious to us upstairs. I put my hand on his chest and look up at him. I pleaded with him as I stopped him from drinking my blood for a second time in a row. "Come back to me Spike. I know your there. You can't start the claiming process because if you do I'll never let you have me. I will never forgive you and I promise I'll run away and you will never see me again".

At this the blackness in Spike's eyes started to clear and become a crystal blue again. He examined the position we were in. We were lying on my bed and he was hovering over me. My legs were wrapped around him and his rock hard abdonem. His hands were rested at each side of my head and his face was inches away from mine. He pushed himself off me and sat beside me hugging his legs hiding his face. "I'm sorry don't eat me strawberry". I raised my eye brow at him. "Strawberry"? He looked at me laughed nervously. "You smell like strawberries".

I rolled my eyes. Of course he would give a weird comment like that. I'll give him a chance. "By any chance do you own a car"? He smiled. "I do its a black jeep and has loads of room for luggage".

I smiled at him evilly. "Perfect".

And cue the thunder and Lightening

Shut up brain stop making her evil

Why ? Sad face here.

BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD SO NO, BAD

Carenza ask him to go get his car and come back here when he is packed and ready to go pretty please

Grr, brain, grr

"Hey Spike please go get paced and load your Jeep and come back here to pick me up please". He looked up and squinted his eyes. "Only if you promise to forgive me". I nodded and smiled he smiled and in a blink of an eye he was gone.

I lay back and fell asleep.

"CARENZA VMAPIRE CRAZY LADY AFTER ME". I jolt out of bed for Spike to run and jump under the convers. In after him ran a girl with pink hair. Her skin was flawless and tinted tan. She smiled at me with green eyes lighting with amusement as he pink hair punced around her shoulders. "Hi there. Word spreaded abut the commotion last night and what I heard you need an army against 'them' ". I stood shell shocked. How did she know. She smiled again blushing. "I know this is weird but I want to take them down. You see 'they' tokk my parents and killed them for my parents were hunters. I want to take them for everyhting they got.Please let me go I packed food and I have my own car outside filled with golden weapons and poisons and bombs. I am ready to fight back so please let me join you and I won't bother you or kill Spike I promise".

She seemed genuine and smiled. "You may join".

With that our real journey was starting off. Spike packed all my suitcases in the back of his black shiny jeep with his and let all snack food stay on top. We headeed towards the sunset ready to start our journey.

'They' were going down.