Chapter 4 - Break time

• Dedicated to Leonie Foord

Paige is at the side

I will introduce all the characters as we go along

Hope you guys like it ahaha I'm posting fast cuz my friend loves it :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta get to maths. Gotta get to maths run run run bunny run run run. I am the ginger bread man bitch can't stop me now or I'm the cow that jumps over the moon heck I'm just running away from that new guy. Why can't he like someone else. OK got to find them four well its easy if I get to maths were we meet up for we all have maths after lunch on a  Wednesday yes I shall be there before him and warn them. Caitlin well she is so kind hearted I wouldn't expect her to be bitchy to anyone and I can't expect these guys to be either. Spike is a rocker for god sake and we accept all rockers. I wonder what will happen if my friends and Spike's friends hung about it would have been awesome too if I didn't like him and if he didn't like me. OK turn left then right then right again then left so close so close keep running just keep running do n't be pulled anywhere again like last time. OUCH DID I JUST RUN INTO A WALL. I look up of course a nice pale wall was there and it was sore running into it. Got to look where I'm actually going next time. I got up and grabbed my books determined to get Leonie, Caoili, Paige and Hannah before Caitlin and Spike does. I wonder what friends Spike had and were they as annoying as him or knew there place. Maybe just maybe when I'm outside school I'll be the one holding Spike against his will and see how he likes it. OK my feet are aching and my lungs can't take it hurry up. Where are they. Yes I'm in the Maths corridor. It'll be easy to find them now wohoo I have a chance beat that Spike you Prick of a Thorn. OK I can walk again just catch my breath and tell them four every thing o there they are "Hey Hannah, Leonie, Paige and Caoili get over here I desperately need to talk to you."My friends did what I asked them too now to get this explanation over and done with.

"Okay can you guys keep a secret", they all nodded in a yes movement I sighed knowing it was best to let it all out. "Okay so there is this new boy in school and well he um he likes me a lot and I'm trying my best to get rid of him but he just won't give up. Whats worse is Caitlin is friends with him but he has held me against my will in a janitors closet which was unoriginal. I hate the fact he doesn't know I hate love his name is Spike but he is a rocker and I don't want you guys rejecting a rocker and all but please for me be like ignorant to him please I can't have him around us." I was worried on what they would do my heart was racing my insides turned out what were they going to do now agree to it or not then Caoili gave her idea first "We should let him have a chance first and we'll say you're not interested okay we shouldn't be mean and if he annoys you just ignore him ok." I nodded Caoili was just to nice and loving to say no to. Then somehow I knew he was there behind me. Caitlin pulled me by the arm away from the group, him and my group were left alone o this was not good. Caitlin pulled me into the girls bathrooms in a stall.... Looks very suspicious to other people if you ask me. Sigh I knew she was going to ask what was going on between me and Spike."Spike loves you ya know" she started off. "He really does love you to bits its cute and what happened in the janitor's closet with you and him by the way?'' I answered her even though I couldn't be bothered to "Okay I'll explain everything today it all started in drama. You not being there I was sad and I saw an extra empty seat but I knew you were at the doctors but I shrugged it off. Then  Mrs.Pender introduced Spike and made me do the stupid scene with him. We almost kissed he was up for it, for before hand his eyes were roaming my body. I tried my best to fight him off but that boy doesn't give up. O yeah he is also my fricken partner for the rest of the year and I have detention with him. I pushed him off because he also bought me a Valewntine's card seriously how does he know everything about me. He is an A class stalker Caitlin he pulled me in the janitor's closet  against my will and kissed my neck I had to push him off me and sprint. I'm not letting him ruin my social life he can hang about with us on one condition he stays away from me. Caitlin he knew where I lined and all for the Valentine card was in my post box. The second he entered the room his eyes went to me. He even turned down Layla for me. I also have to kiss him in  a play for an assessment. I can't handle it."  Caitlin hugged me and soothed me "Bunny its okay just  give him some time he'll understand but he is not like any other guy who liked you he loves you, he asked what you like and what would be the perfect place to take you too and all he really cares so please be nice to him try and just be friends with him." I sighed it was worth a try give it to him straight I have no interest in him. "Okay Caitlin I will but only for you" I agreed. Yay now we can be close to Spike I knew you didn't hate me that much.

o shut up heart I still hate you.

Why ?

Because your a heart your worthless when it comes to emotions your only good for pumping blood.

I keep you alive though bitch don't I ?

Yes but your fragile and weak and can be stabbed easily.

Bitch if I am so fragile and weak then why are THEY after us for me and you.

For I'm intelligent as a brain you on the other hand are just keeping me immortal.

You also have the  richest and strongest blood supply in you remember Troy is a fake name your real name is......

"Hey earth to Carenza we getting out of here and how we getting out of here without the strange glances?" Shit I wasn't paying attention again. "Lets just walk out no big deal". I replied. Caitlin shrugged and agreed "Okay". We walked out of the stalls thankfully no one saw us and walked over to the group. Caitlin was greeted by a happy Brian wrapping his arms around her and kissing her there so cute but kissing is just blegh.  Leonie was being pulled in a hug by Peter aww they were too cute but still blegh. Brian and Peter both had black hair. Brian was a year older than Caitlin so okay this is all the ages.

Me-15

Caitlin-15

Leonie-16

Paige-16

Caoili-16

Hannah- 14

Brian-16

Peter- 17

Spike-15

O some one missing Spike why'd you mention him if you don't like him Carenza eh ?

I'm his friend dumbass.

You sure you like him as 'just a friend''.

Ok what do you know I don't

In time brain in time

Heart I'm not through with this

Well I am tata.

You know sometimes I wonder is it bad my heart and brain fight ? AND I CAN HEAR THEM BOTH :o. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. Omg tingles tingles aw god who hugged me help feeling weird loosing walls breaking help. "Miss me sweetie". Our group was in gasps I looked up I shouldn't I saw his blue eyes locked me in and I can't find the key to the exit. My heart was thumping so loud in my chest anyone could hear it. I could barely breath the pain in my chest was too big I had to pull away what was this attraction to him. O god he has my arms locked in his hug. Why me why him? "Whey little Carenza has found someone look at them two the cuties". Peter came out with."Actually Peter Carenza and Spike are just friends". Caitlin blurted out. I saw pain in Spikes eyes at that and I just wanted to hug him close and say its not true. Wait what am I saying. Got to get out of here now. I used what ever bit of self control I had left to look up to him and say "We're just friends Spike now let me go I got to be somewhere like now." He hugged me tighter. and then let me go. I turned around and ran I just ran I kept bumping into people but I kept running I wasn't stopping until I got to my spot.