Chapter 8 - Kill all at sight.

OK I don't know if anyone is truly interested I really enjoy writing this book but I feel like no one will read it. Should I delete it ? Or should I keep writing. Please comment what you think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GOD DAMN IT. Spike I'm so sorry I have to go. Before I do would you have any weapons like a knife or sword made out of gold?" God please let him have one. I forgot mine in the house please let him have one. I can't let Lorraine die.

"Carenza what happened? Please tell me. I'll give you the weapon you need if you explain." Spike sounded worried but there was no time to explain right now my poor Lorraine could be tortured or dead.

"Spike there is no time please, please give me a something sharp and gold. Please. Help me. Get it for me and get a weapon for yourself please just please help me Spike". My voice was shaking. I was on the verge of either killing someone right now or tears for Lorraine. I can't let her be punished for me.

"God.. I can't say no. Yes I have to knife's made out of gold. I will help you. Who do I need to kill." I was waiting for those words.

"Kill all at sight." Those words sounded evil. Manipulating. I loved it.

"Okay I'll get the gold knife's. I'll be ready with you."His eyes tinted red. This is war between me and 'Them' but now I have a key plan. A secret weapon. Spike. I twirled ready to fight ready to get revenge. I can't wait to get revenge. I've got to save Lorraine.

Spike came down  with two gold daggers. Perfect gold so 'they' can not heal. 

I looked up to Spike and grabbed his arms and sprinted out of the house. I was going mu full speed in front of him and I didn't realize until I looked around and saw me and him both at the same speed. Yep he was definitely not human. Even though I was. I looked overt to him he was having no trouble. I tried to push myself to the absolute limit. I needed to save her god knows what happened to her by now.

 The thought made my legs quicken if it was possible. My heart was beating 10 times a second. My breaths came quick as quick as I ran. My converse smashed to the ground in every step. I was closing to my house nearing. There it was I started running but silent with all the practice. I got to the front door I was fed up of being quiet.

I smashed that door down dagger ready. I saw men they were surprised and their eyes widened when they saw me. I remember their faces. They were the trackers. They were the reasons I could never stay in one place the rats.

"Well, well, well if it isn't little Carenza I know those blue eyes anywhere." I clenched my fists at him it was his fault I was always tracked down.  The one who betrayed my real parents well guess what karma is a bitch and revenge tastes so sweet. Two men ran towards me to grab me. I jumped in the air I fell back down landing on their backs pinning them to the ground. I took out the dagger. I struck them both. I felt someone move behind me but then everyone froze as Spike entered the room.

I looked up at him he was standing there looking at the other guys. The other guys stood staring at him with the gold dagger in his hand.

Then the betrayer smiled at Spike. "Aw isn't this sweet young Spike helping a human girl. Spike did you not know this was the girl your brother needs? So if you give her to us we will let it slide." Spike looked confused then angered. He stepped in front of me pushing me behind him. "No". Was his response. Wow he just betrayed guys who could kill him in a second and his own  brother. I found it cute but stepped around I was no coward.

I used my super sped and tapped the betrayers shoulder. He turned around and I punched him so hard I knocked him out. He lay on the floor. I jumped on top of him. I put my hand onto the secret compartment in the floor hiding my weapons. I grabbed out gold rope Strong enough to hold him. I tied his hands and feet together. I looked up and Spike and his two other minions who wern't dead were fighting. I say punching and kicking and hair pulling. Spike kept cutting them with the dagger making the bleed their black blood. I jumped over to help Spike out they were too into the fight to notice me. I stabbed one in the back and he let out a blood curdling scream before falling to the ground lifeless. The other one looked at the dead figure. They were brothers I could tell.

A few tears escaped his eyes. He took the knife out of my hand and stabbed himself in the heart. Well that was unexpected. Me and spike looked at each other. We did it. Then the betrayer started to stir and wake up. I walked over to him and kicked him hard in the stomach screaming at him.

"WHERE IS LORRAINE????!!!' He chuckled and replied "I'll never tell." Then I heard a blood curdling scream it belonged to Lorraine it came from the basement. I stood up and ran and shouted to Spike to watch him. I ran down the steps and saw her tied up and bite marks all over her body. She was shaking and crying. She was also bruised and tortured. I fell to my knees beside her and untied her.

She grabbed me and hugged me tight crying into my shoulder. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried. I cried because all the memories flooded back. I cried because Lorraine was in this state but mostly I cried for my parents who were brutally battered and bit until they died and they died for me. The same could have happened to Lorraine. Luckily I was in time. 

I pulled away and rubbed my face my make up was probably smudged like nothing normal and my eyes were bloodshot but I didn't care I needed to get revenge not for me but for every innocent lives that betrayer has hurt.

I walked up stairs Lorraine cling ed to me. I knew she would never be the same. Spike looked at her and sympathy flicked in his eyes. Lorraine backed away from Spike I hugged Spike to show he was a friend. I told Spike and Lorraine to go to the living room. I was alone with well his name is scare. Yes I know weird name.

I walked up and smirked. I started walking around a predator circling its a prey. I could pounce in any moment . I leaned in dagger in my hand. I slit his wrist a few times. I lifted up his shirt. Carving my name into his stomach. Then cute under his arms and his legs. He was bleeding to death. I came out with on thing before he died. "Bleed honey.Bleed".