Chapter 8 (last chapter)

..."can I try...?~" he looked at me confused "t-try what...?" I smirked even more "That...~" he got completely flushed again, covering himself with the shirt in embarrassment "n-no, you pervert...!~" I fake pouted "Aww Why not...?~ it would be so sexy watching your reaction...~" Eren blushed more and sighed "f-fine...but it'll never happen again..." "I can deal with that...~"

Eren POV:

I blushed and put the babies in their cradle to sleep and then put them in the next room so they wouldn't get disturbed.

I gulped and returned to the bedroom, locking the door "come here Eren..." I heard Levi speak as I looked at him.

I walked to him as he sat on the edge of the bed "strip..." he smirked and I blushed again, letting his shirt slide slowly down my arms "come closer..."

I put myself between his legs, looking down at him as he looked back before hugging my midriff tightly, hiding his face into my belly. I smiled warmly kissing his head, caressing his hair.

"I missed you..." he mumbled "but I was with you all this time..." "I couldn't see you...it was horrible..." I looked at him sympathetically "I'm sorry darling for not thinking about my powers before..."

He sighed, blowing air in my belly button, making me giggle softly "it's fine my sun...now where were we...?~"

I blushed as he turned us around, pushing me on our bed and straddling me. I felt his eyes roam on my body and I tried to cover it up, feeling a bit self conscious, my healing powers did nothing for the stretch marks that grew around my belly.

He pinned my arms up "no shyness, no self consciousness when you're with me...you're so so sexy when you're honest..." I blushed till my chest, feeling embarrassed "aw lovely shade of red, just how I like it...~"

He started kissing and worshipping everywhere on my body, avoiding all my weak spots to tease me "s-stop teasing me...~" he smirked "why would I...?~ I love the sounds you make when I tease you...~"

He kept teasing, until he felt satisfied by how red and panting I was. He looked at me and suddenly pinched one of my nipples, making me whine softly.

He smirked and kept rubbing and pinching both my nipples with his thumbs and indexes as I moaned sweetly, biting my lip "n-no Mmh~ s-stop ah~ t-they a-ahre sensitive...~ I-it'll come Ngh~ o-out oh...~"

He pinched a bit harder while smirking "that's the point...~" he flicked one and pinched it again until I could embarrassingly feel liquid run down from it.

I flushed a scarlet red and tried to push him away, but he was still stronger than me and he licked a stripe where the milk had run down, then latched himself around my nipple and started sucking.

I whined softly and in a high pitched tone "n-noo...~ y-you p-ah~ perverted o-Ohh~ old man, s-stoop...~" I gripped his hair and, without noticing, I started to subtly rut against his thigh.

"Being a bad boy Eren...?~" he smirked licking his lips as I looked at him hazily "w-what...?" He chuckled "such a pretty face you're making...~" he got back to abusing my nipples, making me whimper and claw at his nape.

He growled softly, biting my nipple making me cry out loudly, trembling softly in pleasure and pain "y-you brute...~" he smirked "I thought you loved biting...~" he kissed the bite scars on my hands, the only ones that never healed fully as I blushed "w-well...~"

He looked at me "Yes..?~" he got back to rubbing my nipples with his thumbs "Mmh...~" I looked at him with hooded eyes panting softly as he chuckled, kissing my nose "cute...~ I missed this face...~"