Chapter 2

I looked at them nervously, sensing bad news "w-what is it Hanji...?" I felt my heart beat faster and faster and the silence was killing me "just tell us...!" They were taken aback by my sudden outburst but recollected themselves enough to talk soon after.

"Erwin just...told me...the military police wants us to...wants us to take part in...a new expedition...it's a very important and very dangerous one...they...t-they also...demanded Levi to be with us since...since he is humanity's strongest..."

I hid in Levi's chest trying hard not to cry "h-how long...?" Hanji sighed "one month at least..." "w-what...?? No I don't want him gone for so long...! And what if it's too dangerous, what if he won't come back..! Wha-"

"Eren! Calm down..." I felt Levi grab my face gently as I slowly teared up "s-sorry...I just don't w-want to lose you..." He caressed my face as I saw Hanji leave the room to give us privacy "you won't lose me my sun...you know who I am, you know I'll be back in no time...also to see our baby be born...you two are the reason I'm surviving in this shit world..."

He kissed my forehead "before you I was lost in a grey world filled with nightmares and pain...now that I have you and our baby I'm sure I'm even stronger now..."

I took away his hands from my cheeks and hugged him tightly, sobbing softly "I h-hate that I-I can't go with you because I-I don't know what'll happen..." he hid my head in his chest "Shh...it'll be okay...I'll be back...I promise you my sun...don't cry anymore, I hate seeing you like this...I hate that you're like this and I can do nothing to help you because I'm the one you're crying for..."

He looked at me sadly as I looked at him with tear filled eyes "I-I'm Sorry...I'm j-just so scared...I-I've never b-been so scared...I-I don't know what t-to think or what t-to do...I-I know that it's n-not your fault t-though..." he kept silent as he soothed my hair while I started to slowly calm down.

I soon fell asleep in his arms and I didn't even notice he got up to make us some lunch.

I woke up a few minutes later with the scent of chicken soup and bread "wake up love, I brought lunch..."

I opened my eyes to look at him and smiled softly "t-thank you..." I slowly sat up and he put himself behind me while he put the soup in my hands "here you go love..." he kissed my temple and I slowly started eating.

"How did you find chicken meat...?" "I have a few friends..." I looked at him suspiciously "are they thugs...?" "Yeah, but don't worry...I won't get in trouble..." he smiled softly, rubbing my tummy while I ate and kissed me wherever he could reach.

"You sure are loving today..." he sighed and hugged me a bit tighter, hiding in my neck "I won't see you for an entire month...I need to be filled with you, with your scent so I can remember your voice, your beautiful eyes, your shiny smile and your soft skin...oh and how could I forget your plump lips..."

He put the bowl on the bedside table and kissed me softly as I let him savour everything, while I did the same with him.

I won't see him for a month and I'm scared out of my mind...

"I need you..."

we said at the same time as we looked at each other with need, love and desire.

•~•~•~•

We had a wonderful and unforgettable night, our room filled with moans and sounds. Levi was very attentive and I loved every second of it.

We never had this type of worry and attentiveness filled love making and I was at the same time relieved, because it won't happen again and happy, because I got to experience this type of instinct based sex at least once.

Levi also made sure I was comfortable with the position we were in, he touched, felt and kissed every cranny of my body and we felt like we were on cloud nine once we finished.

I was so tired at the end I didn't even notice I curled around my belly and fell asleep, while Levi curled around me as He spooned me, with his arms wrapped tightly around my belly and interlocked with my arms.

A/N: the second chapter is out and I really hope you like it and I don't disappoint you 🙈
Bu-Bye my baby titans~