Chapter 3

We woke up the next morning and we tried to stay in bed for as much time as possible to cuddle, but Erwin knocked on our door, so we shared a soft kiss and then got up to get dressed.

We walked towards the mess hall where everyone else was and, just outside, I finally understood that I would not see Levi for a whole month and maybe more.

I tried not to cry, but it was perfectly visible and of course Levi noticed, so I thought he would hug me and comfort me but, instead, I was surprised when he kneeled down in front of me and gently put his forehead on my belly to whisper to the baby.

"I'm so bad at this...but uhm...I'll try..." I immediately felt the baby react to his voice, making me smile a little and softly run my fingers through Levi's hair as he continued talking.

"I...I can feel you move...that's a good sign...I guess...uhh anyway, I want you to...I want you to know that I will always love you and protect you no matter what...

However, in exchange, you'll have to be super good for and to your papa while I'm away...I need to know that I can count on you to never let him be depressed or sad...after that I promise I'll be back to see you be born, hopefully..."

He put a kiss on the centre of my tummy and when he got up he hugged me tightly and whispered
"now I speak to you my sun...I love you, do you remember, not even death will do us apart..." he sort of chuckled drily and kissed my hands, keeping them there.

He then looked at me seriously "I promise I will come back before you even know it and please don't worry about me...just worry about our baby and nothing else...

Also please, please don't do anything stupid or reckless or I'll know it and come back to kick your ass, is that clear...?~" I heard him sniffle and chuckle brokenly, then he faced me and kissed me on the forehead so I couldn't see his red, teary eyes "Love you, to the moon and back..."

I looked at him and tried to giggle as well but tears started to fall silently and I buried myself in his neck, hugging him tightly "I-I...I l-love you too...p-please be safe o-or I'll kill y-you..." he just nodded softly and we stayed like this for a bit before he was called and had to go away...

~two weeks after~

The first two weeks were Okay I guess, but everything went downhill when I started to crave Levi's touch, I moped around all day and couldn't distract myself, as everything reminded me of him.

I started to become depressed and the only thing I did was to stay in our bedroom and cuddle Levi's pillow, which still had remnants of his scent, sometimes I even sprayed some of his cologne on it.

Another thing I did while depressed was walking around aimlessly like a ghost, but I couldn't do anything in my conditions.

When I craved food I would throw it up a few minutes later or whenever food was mentioned for that matter, so I went pale and became more skinny.

It was a mess really...

I got bedridden because I still couldn't keep food down and had to be fed through IV with saline solution...

The peak of my depression...

the only thing that cheered me up a tiny bit was my baby and the thought of finally having them in my arms in a short time.

My friends did try to cheer me up by throwing a sort of party for the baby. They decorated my room, made me change in a cute outfit and gave me lots of presents.

Needless to say I cried...

But thanked everyone for the fantastic day I passed.

I hadn't thought about Levi all day...

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face as I cuddled with the new body pillow my friends gave me as a present.

A/N: the third chapter is out I hope you like it~
Bu-Bye baby titans~