* Chapter 15 *

***  PLEASE READ MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

Chapter 15

( Un – edited )

Grace Preston

I smiled as he ended the song beautifully. Cameron’s voice was amazing. He puts so much feeling into the words. It felt like he was dedicating this song to someone, like someone really leaves him breathless, like he was really afraid to let go. I could feel the jealousy rising inside me but I pushed it away quickly.

I can’t believe I told Brian that I like Cameron. It was the first time I confessed that I had feelings for Cameron, even to myself. I really hope Brian doesn’t tell him.

I heard Cameron whisper something but I couldn’t make out what because I was standing far from balcony. I left his room wondering what would be Cameron’s reaction if he knew I like him. Will he be angry? Will he ignore me? what if he likes me too? I shook my head. No way, there could be every possibility in the world but not of him liking me.

I groaned. I’m going to have a migraine.

I flopped down on my bed massaging my temples. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out. It was a message from Sam.

All coming to Brian’s at 6. Be ready.

I looked at the time, it was four thirty right now. Why didn’t Brian tell me that everyone was coming? Weird guy!

~^_^~

Two hours later everyone had arrived. We had ordered Pizza and were looking for some movie to watch. For some reason, Mason looked nervous. Every time I looked at him he looked like he could piss his pants.

“Grace, why don’t you go and call Cameron?” Brain said raising an eyebrow and smirking slightly. I glared at him. Cameron for some reason hadn’t come down yet. I didn’t see him for the whole day, he had locked himself inside his room.

“Fine.” I said and went upstairs to call him. I was actually curious to know why he wasn’t coming down. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open.

He opened the door after few moments and as soon as his eyes landed on me they went cold. I felt confused at his sudden reaction.

“Hey, everyone is waiting for you.” I said a little uncomfortably. After yesterday, this was the first time we faced each other. Does he think I was too clingy?