Complications

** A/N: For all my loyal fans who love my Power Tops Series, this one's for you. This series is always evolving an one. The plot line always has room for explanation as well as expansion. These stories are held close to my heart. The CEO Commands was my debut into the world of Gay Romance and Fiction. I hope you enjoy this insight further into the couples involved in my storylines. I may or may not have something else in the works (evilly laughing), we'll see what the future holds. In the meantime enjoy the video, Alicia Keys and The Weekend, "Earned it," and have a Happy Holiday season 2018, xoxo Dianna.**

Complications

Taking a seat on the stool in the darkest corner to the bar I could find, a nervous breath skittered past my lips as I rubbed my sweaty palms over my denim covered thighs. I was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. I wasn't supposed to be here. I'd promised myself that I wasn't going to do torture to myself like this. But I can't seem to help it. When I'd first heard the news and my Master discussed his decision with me. I told him I was okay with it, but I didn't want to be in attendance to witness him doing a scene with someone else. Something I've never had the nerve to do on the main stage of my Master's club.

So here I am, not quite ready to watch the show, but nonetheless, I waited for myself-induced punishment to begin. Again, this was all because my curiosity and my possessiveness wouldn't let me find any peace sitting at home and waiting for my Sir to return to me. I dared to take a quick peek around the dimly lit bar from under the fringe of my jet-black bangs, hoping against hope that no one recognized me before I was able to witness the very public demonstration my Dom's elite members were eagerly anticipating.

Earlier, I'd only briefly caught a glimpse of the only man who has ever been able to command my heart as he was making sure the stage and his equipment was ready for him to perform a scene with some sweetly enraptured Sub he'd chosen earlier in the week. Can we say cry while hysterically rolling around on the floor in a fit of jealousy?

The place was packed, I wouldn't be surprised if it was standing room only by the time the performances began. Tonight's exhibition was advertised amongst the community to be an epic event. A once in a lifetime experience in the history of The Dungeon. After so many years of ruling the club from their private suites above the main stage, the Triple Threat, Masters in their own right; an honorific which they've earned and proven many times as owners of the elite club over and over again in the BDSM community. All three men had ceased to perform publicly after finding their own submissives, their significant others, and husbands.

Tonight's event had been one long in the making. One I wasn't even aware of until Gavin had let it slip one during the flight home on one of Marcus' private jets after my final art show in Paris. For all I knew, The Dungeon had been performing well, memberships were strong with both extremely talented Dominants, and pretty subs alike vying to join the elite clientele on a daily basis. The place was churning out more money than Fort Knox.

But yet, the heavy hitting membership base was anxious and determined to see the men who were legends in the community perform for them. They'd been clamoring for it, so much so, the topic was almost always mentioned and brought to the table during monthly meetings when financial and business plans about the club were discussed amongst the owners and staff.

Keeping a majority of my face covered with my bangs, I was able to spy on the crowd scattered around the room. I watched as many of the occupants mingled with each other until they found their seats around the main stage. I took a chance to glanced in that direction and I wasn't surprised to see some major players like the owners of the other club Dungeon, Master Nolan and Master Dean and their beautiful boys already seated in the VIP section.