Nineteen | 💋

"The world wants to see you fail. It's wrong. You'll thrive. "

Former Season Four Contestant of Champion: Tackles Fiction versus Reality

By: Beth Winters, The Scoop Magazine 💅 1:59 PM (EST)

August Wakefield, twenty-six-year-old reality television star and Protection Security commercial spokesperson, has taken on a new role. Online dating! That's the tip of the iceberg, reliable source claims Wakefield has landed a new contract deal with Hazel Inc., partners with Lucas and Friends, Inc. (sound familiar? Yes, indeed! They produced the reality television, Champion!). Hazel Inc. specializes in capturing the genuine and thought-provoking questions that other companies shy away from.

The show, or "documentary", is titled: Online Dating: Fiction or Real?

The synopsis reflects on the increase numbers in social media, our generation has evolved using another medium to find their true match and to fulfill our satisfaction with instant gratification. Do we use online dating as a coping mechanism, a method to decrease loneliness, friendship, or to be the "best" of us? Isn't that being fake?

Those are excellent questions. However, one thing keeps popping up.

Will this documentary be authentic as the company claims it'll be? Or is this another Bachelor's or Bachelor's Paradise?

A source states, "A reality television stars in a documentary. What do you think?"

A claim states there are three lucky women by the names: Courtney, Victoria, and Sugar, who'll help out in this endeavor. They've begun filming in Cincinnati, Ohio.

We'll give you an update on the release date.

Sponsored by TrueMatch.com ❣️

' ' ' ' ' '

I received Lydia's text message with the article's link.

Did you know anything about this?

Sent 3:07 PM

Yes, I knew.

The day I hugged him. He kind of blurted it out.

"Someone has leaked our project to Entertainment news. Along with your first names," August told me the day we were at SkyWay.

I stared. August began to rub his hand over my arms. Apology after apology came from his mouth. I pushed his hands.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay?"

I nodded. "I-I'll be going."