sixteen

[Kang Younghyun]
I head back to my apartment and lay on my couch. Why do I seem so disappointed? Even if she dated Jae or someone else,I still should be happy for her. Do I even like Miyu? I don't know anymore.

But all I could say is, they might be dating.

I sighed and thought of both of them being together. Why am I like this?

I heard a knock from my door. I got up and opened the door.

"Hey." Jihee greeted softly,smiling. She looks so beautiful. "Can I come in?" I nod. She walked in and sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her.

"So I came here to apologise. For snapping at you and for being weird. I'm a grumpy hungover gal ya know?" She apologised.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too. I was being weird too." I respond. "And uh, Jae and I are not dating. He slept in the guest room." She informed.

"Why are you so bothered about Jae and I? As far as I know, since you're Kang Younghyun, you'd be happy." She stated, with a tone of disappointment.

"I don't know, I guess when I saw you cry last night on his shoulder, tugging him in your arms, I was just so. Offended? Like why won't you do the same to me? I was also about to come up to you and comfort you for crying but you went home." I answered. "I don't know why but ever since you cuddled me when you were sick and when you talked to Dowoon in such a girly way, I can't help but feel jealous and I may or may not be in love with you."

I looked at her and saw her face,flushed. I chuckled. I then held her hands and gazed at her seriously.

"What? Wow. So you're saying..."

"I'm in love with you, Choi Jihee. I don't know why but just something about her makes me feel so complete? She knows me well, she treats me with so much love. On top of that, she's so beautiful and is such an amazing person. She's funny,she's not snobby,she's random at times and she's unique. Seeing her cry makes my heart ache and I don't ever want to see her cry." I exclaimed, as I let go of her hands to cup her face.

"The thing is Younghyun, I was drunk and sad, because I felt the same way. I thought you were never going to accept me more than a friend and I thought I knew where you were heading with Miyu and so I was so close to give up. I cried thinking you will never see me as a lady." She exclaimed, looking down.

As I cupped her face, I kissed her temple. Three times and hugged her.

"Well, I like you or love you, and I am so fucking thankful that you felt the same way." I said and hid my face in her neck. "Thank you baby."

"Did you just call me baby?"

"Yes."

"Please keep saying it."