thirteen

[Choi Jihee]
It has been approximately one year of me being friends with Younghyun.

I can't believe that I actually like him? I never told anyone but like all I can do is just keep this to myself.

Every mid-year, the campus hosts an annual party at a sorority house,welcoming the new semester.

I'm too lazy to go but Jina kept pestering me to go,Younghyun too.

People who usually go to the party always have dates. I have NO ONE to go with and I heard Younghyun is going with some girl and I don't even know who she is.

I decided to go to Younghyun's apartment because I was just too jobless and bored and so,I went there.

He gave me a spare key for emergency purposes but I use it all the time.

I unlocked his door and saw him eating ramen at his island.

"You can just knock!" He groaned.

"Too lazy to wait." I replied.

I came to him and sat in front of him.

"So,I'm too lazy to go to the party. Can I not go?" I whined.

"You have too! You're not socialising much." He said. "Step out of your comfort zone,meet new people."

I continued whining like a child who wants candy. "But I don't want too." I pouted. "I don't even have a date."

"You don't need a date,you'll be fine with Jina." He muttered. "No,she's going with her lame boyfriend." I rolled my eyes while crossing my arm.

"Who are you going with anyways?" I questioned him.

"Miyu,my one year crush." He replied while continuing chewing his noodles. Oh. Her.

"Ahh~ Well I'm not going." I said once again.

"Sucks to be you,you're going to miss one of the best moments of your college life." He said,trying to make me go. "Oh well,whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I decided to lay on his couch and looked at the ceiling with my mind being surprisingly full.

I don't want to go,but I want to go.

Why?

Because everywhere he goes,I want to be there too.