fifteen

[Choi Jihee]
As I continued crying on Jae's shoulder,he wiped my tears away. "I'm drunKkkkkk." I slurred. "Let's get you home." He stated. He stood me up and put his arm around me to support me.

We went for a cab and head to my apartment complex. As soon as we arrived,we head to my apartment. "191293." I told him my passcode.

We head in and he sent me to my bed. "Jae, please sleep over." I said,restlessly. "The guess room's next to my room, I have oversized hoodies in the dresser."

"Thanks." He thanked. I dozed off.

10.30 a.m
I woke up with my head aching and immediately went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked at my face in the mirror and I feel so disgusted. I look so dead, my under eyes are so dark and I have a new pimple on my chin!

I decided to do my skincare routine, I didn't plan to do it but since I look like hell, I just had too.

As I finished, I got out of my room to check on Jae. Surprisingly, he was still asleep. I head to my kitchen to make hot tea and hangover soup for Jae and I. As soon as I head to the counter, I felt like someone was here.

Turns out,it was Younghyun seated on my living room couch. He looked at me like he was mad at me or something. "Why are you here?" I asked sharply. "I decided to look after you since you were super drunk last night." He answered,sighing.

I rolled my eyes at him and did what I have to do. I cooked soup for Jae and I and made hot tea.

I head to the guest room to wake Jae up. "Jae,get the fuck up." I woke him up softly.
He looked at me full of tiredness and got up looking at the floor.

I head back to the kitchen and took my phone out from my pocket. I saw 10 missed calls from Younghyun. I sighed as I looked back on what I did last night,including the crying on Park Jaehyung's shoulder.

I checked my messages and my sns while sipping my hot tea. As I finished, I ate my soup.

Younghyun took out a pack of yogurt drinks from my fridge. Did he buy those? He took two out to give the other one to me.

"So... Are you and Jae a thing now?" As soon as he asked me that, Jae came out.

"Ah,I guess you both are..." He looked down,with a disappointing look.

"Good morning Jae." I greeted. He ruffled my hair and sat next to me. "Hey Brian." He greeted.

He didn't answer. Huh,what is wrong with him? Jae and I talked about how drunk we were last night and laughed about it because hey it is funny.

"You were so sad last night." He said. "I know." I answered.

"Anyways, I'll head home now. Thanks for letting me sleep over." He got up and hugged me.

"No problem, I owe you." I responded.

I got up and gathered the bowls and mugs to wash. "I'll help you." Younghyun offered with a soulless tone.

"No,you go home." I demanded. "Why? I want to help,let me." He fought back.

"Why are you here? And why do you seem so disappointed when Jae slept over? I didn't even get to answer your question just now and you quickly assumed." I stated.

"Fine. I'll leave." He replied,he then took his jacket and left.

I sat down and hit my head. I'm so confused.