six

[Choi Jihee]
It has been weeks since that incident,Jina kinda shipped us and she also scolded me for not remembering the big 'hot' smart bully. She's such a mom.

Jina is now cheerful cause I have someone to talk about but like I don't really care about him.

When I walk pass him and he's in class,we both just stare at each other coldly and sometimes chuckle.

I always hear his friends say that we look like a weird couple. I mean,I'm not mad about it surprisingly? But the fact that they think that we were a couple? Wow, great.

Hours passed and it is now 2am. I walked to the store and tried to find my ramen.

"Is it out of stock?" I whispered. I then walked to the other shelf of ramen. Ahh,I guess it's finished.

Suddenly,I hear a man scolding and bickering. "Yah,you young man why is the money so little?! Did you steal some money from this cashier?!" He scolded. "Take out the money and put it back here!"

I head to the counter and saw what they were doing. Seriously?

I then decided to take action. "Uh,excuse me what are you doing?" I asked with a look. "He's not working hard enough for this job! He even stole the money from this!" The old man answered. "Sir,you're not supposed to do this to him! That's not how a job works!" I said back. "But this is what he gets!"

I kept trying to explain and chill him out but he gets on my nerves so well.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THIS!" I then rolled my eyes at him,and grabbed Younghyun's hand to leave the store.

What the fuck is wrong with that old man?

We went to the swings at the nearby park whilst I complained and rant everything to Younghyun.

"Why do you even work there! He's acting like shit! Did he do this to you before?!" I asked him,still sounding mad. I continued ranting because seriously why the fuck.

He just nods and looked away.

I groaned.

I then just played with the swing while ranting because I'm that mad.

"Choi Jihee."

"What?"

He took out his hand to shake my hand.

"Be my friend."