Chapter 12

~Zayn’s P.O.V~

            Hearing the ringtone of my phone, I turned in my sleep and grabbed it answering it on the way without even bothering to open my eyes.

            “Hello?” My voice was cracked as I hadn’t even woken up yet.

            “Did I wake you up? I’m sorry baby, go back to sleep.” I heard my mother’s voice on the other end of the line.

            “No it’s okay mom. I’m up now.” I mumbled still half asleep.

            “I’m sorry darling, I was just checking on you boys. Sarwat had been calling Jawaad since yesterday but he hadn’t picked up once so she was worried.” Mom said.

            “He’s okay mom, we just had a long night watching some movies.” I yawned feeling a bit more awake than I wanted to.

            “Okay darling. I was just checking. I’ll tell Sarwat.”

            “Okay mom.” I yawned again.

            “I’m sorry again darling. Go back to sleep now. I love you, bye.” She said feeling a little guilty for waking me up.

            “Love you too mom. Bye.” I mumbled then I threw my phone on the pillow and tried to go back to sleep but I was unsuccessful at that.

            After about ten minutes of turning around in my bed, I decided to just give up and get out of bed. I checked the time and noticed it was midday which wasn’t too early but it felt like it was 6AM.

            Walking downstairs, I heard some noises in the living room but I figured it must have been Jawaad. Why was he up this early? We went to bed at around four.

            “Morning Jay. Your mom was worried about you, call her.” I said in my raspy morning voice as I wasn’t completely awake yet.

            “My mom?” That wasn’t Jay’s voice. Blinking a few times to wake myself up completely, I noticed it was that kid, Jo.

            “Oh, sorry. Thought you were Jawaad.” I said remembering yesterday’s events.

            “It’s okay. Sorry I used your T.V. I was just bored and didn’t have anything to do.” He said worriedly.

            “No problem, mate.” I sat next to him lazily as I replied to some of Danny’s texts about tomorrow’s party.

            “Morning.” I heard Jawaad’s raspy morning voice after about ten minutes.

            “Morning, you are up early.” I said sarcastically.

            “Mom, literally called me more than a fifty time so I just gave up my sleep and answered her.” He said as he lazily sat on the couch.

            “Oh yah my mom called me too. Your mom was really worried.” I heard a stomach grumbling next to me and remembered that I was hungry as well.

            “I have some cereal.” I announced as I got up and went to the kitchen, “C’mon Jo.” I nodded for him to come eat which he did.

            “This food is so bad for you. Don’t you have any edible food?” Jawaad asked in disgust.

            “That’s all I have.” I shrugged pouring myself some cereal and milk.