Chapter 25

Camila POV

   I had no idea why I was stalking Lauren all the way to the bunks, or what I was going to say to her when I got there. As soon as we got to the room, we gave each other a few glances before Lauren sat on her bunk, her eyes still looking in my direction. She watched me stand by the door, not willing to take her gaze off me. 

"Yes?" I asked, walking towards my bed, settling on it. 

"Why did you follow me?" she demanded, twisting her body so her legs were now swaying, her full attention on me once again. I shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't provide an answer, because I had no idea myself why I had followed her. She nodded at my answer and stayed quiet, still looking at me. Lauren's question echoed in my head, me still searching for the answer. 

   Silence had taken over the room, but Lauren's gaze was still fixed on me. I would look up at her from time to time before staring down at the ground again, just in thought. If Lauren and I teleported ourselves back to last week, I'm sure we wouldn't even be able to sit in the same room, me allowing her to look at me, let alone us even engaging in a conversation or me allowing her to clutch onto my hand for that long. Had I forgiven her? I had no idea. But yet I was more accepting of the whole situation, which must confuse all the girls - certainly Dinah, judging by how she had given me an earful about my decision of attempting to get Lauren and I back to the way we were. I had no idea why Lauren had broken up with me, but I knew I would get it out of her soon...

   "So you're gonna answer me now?" Lauren broke the silence surrounding us. I was about to shrug my shoulders but she added, 'Don't shrug your shoulders! You know exactly why you followed me.' she scanned me. 

"I just..." I stopped myself from talking. 

"Camz... I mean Camila-"

"It's fine." I looked up at her to reveal a grin. She grimaced a bit, her hand covering her face. 'I still make you blush, huh?' she rolled her eyes. 

"Don't flatter yourself!" she teased, grabbing her cushion behind her, tossing it at me. Luckily for me, I manage to catch it with my nails. 

"Uh Lauren!" she chuckled slightly before gaping at me. 'Why are you staring at me?' I questioned. She giggled for a while before embarrassingly closing her eyes. 'Go on then.' I egged her on. 

"You're beautiful, that's it." she mumbled but I caught what she said. Don't you dare, Camila, not now, not EVER! Remember what Dinah said, okay? You're supposed to somehow move on from her... but yet you loved her... GET IT TOGETHER WOMAN! 

"Thanks." I answered, disobeying my own rule, granting my cheeks to turn as red as a beetroot. 

"Okay, serious talk, why did you follow me all the way here?" she asked. Letting out a mental sigh, I narrowed my eyes to the ground, not wishing to share my answer. Impatient and attempting to keep her annoyance to herself, she landed on the floor and glided towards where I was located. She looked at me for my agreement for her to settle on my bed. I gave her a nod which made her flump on my bed. Putting a hand on my shoulder, she gazed into my eyes. 'Go on then.' she nudged my arm, revealing her cute smirk. 

"The same reason why I went to Cuba with you." I answered. She continuously blinked before putting her blinks at halt. Giving me a fixed look, I kept my saucepan eyes on her movements as she motioned her arm and laid her hand on my chin, tilting my head so I could get a good view of her lips. 'I still love you.' I whispered. 

"Me too." she murmured back. Invading my personal space, not that I minded anyway, I could feel her breath on the bridge of my nose. Do it Lauren, I thought, feeling her presence enclosing on me. The lost tingles found their way to make my skin vibrate, how I missed that feeling. My lips started twitching, waiting for hers to crash onto mine. Do it Lauren, I thought again as she leaned in before.. 

   Someone cleared their throat at the door. My heart skipped a beat, hammering against my ribcage. Lauren moved away from me, rolling her eyes, as Dinah cleared her throat once again. 

"We have an interview now." she announced, finishing off with the bitchiest hum in the world. 

"We get it, Dinah!" I snapped, groaning in the process. Irritation taking over me, I angrily got up, glaring at Dinah before leaving the room. 

Sorry, this was a short chapter and it was kinder rushed as well! ENJOY!