Six

A/N: Hey hey reader! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment,vote and follow :) And checkout the pic of  Zemira at the side (Her hair is supposed to be brown, although chapter 3 and the cover showed her in auburn hair). I will try to put Levi in the next chapter :)

___________________________________________________________________

Upon staying at the camp for a while, I had become accustomed to the rock pool. It had become a place of utter peace and solitude for me. As I stared at the ripples that formed-- because the flowers released water--in the pool, memories of home came flooding back. Just to set it straight, when I told you I was lonely back home, I wasn't tryimg to say that I was a complete outcast.I had a couple of friends, but our friendships felt somewhat plastic. By plastic , I mean I only got friends because of the things I had. My only real friend was a girl called Melody. Unfortunately, she left soon after our graduation, as she wanted to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist in Australia. This little story may have slightly bored you, but I felt that you needed to know a little more about me.

Ok, back to the story.

"Hey baby doll," I heard an annoyingly familiar voice say behind me.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at Levi.

Levi chuckled and sat down beside me and leaned against the oak tree. "Still upset that I have more power than you ?"

I simply shook my head.

"I can give you special treatment if you want some baby doll," he drawled, ruffling my hair.

I smacked his hand away. "Do not touch me!" I hissed , a hint of unintended venom in my tone.

Levi pulled his hand away. "Someone's in a bad mood." he muttered.

I pulled myself up to my feet.

"Where are you going?" Levi asked.

"As far away from you as possible." I told him, dusting leaves off of my shorts.

And to that I started to walk away. Before I got too far, Levi's strong arm firmly gripped my wrist.

"Levi, I don't have time for you silly games." I snapped.

I didn;t mean to be rude to Levi, but for some reason, I felt so uncomfortable around him.

"I'm not trying to play games with you." he said. "All I'm tryimg to do is to get to know you better,"

I bit my lip. "Why/"

He shrugged. "I find you..." he paused.

I quirked my eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

Levi bit his lower lip in concentration. "Intriguing!" he said excitedly, as if it was the best thing in the world.

I gave him a small smile, then looked down at my wrist that was turning pink, due to Levi's firm grip. He followed my gaze, and quickly pulled his hand away. He muttered a quick sorry and sat back down. My feet remained put and I stayed in the same awkward position; but my mind was pushing me to walk away.

"If you're uncomfortable around me, I'm not forcing youto stay." Levi remarked, running his fingers through his tousseleed brown hair.

I sighed in defeat and sat back down. Give him a chance, my conscience told me.

"Levi," I began.

"Yeah?" 

"Never call me baby doll again." I told him.