Three

A/N:Hello Luvies!!! I feel very generous today. You may ask why... Our school netball team won against some school, and I wish to share my joy by updating. Anyways, I hope you enjoy... This chapter is intended to let the story line kick in a little. ENJOY. There's a pic of Ariana Grande/ Zemira at the side

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Quickly changing into sweat pants, trainers and a blue t-shirt, I got out the door, ready for my morning jog. I gently closed the cabin door, hoping I wouldn't wake Jane and Amanda up. As it was six in the morning, I decided to let the two have their beauty sleep. I would've preferred to go with them, but due to their obsessive facebooking, they weren't in bed till three. I inhaled the somewhat damp smell of the morning, smiling at the scene that was unfolding. The sun was making its way to the horizon, a lustrous crimson painted over the mountains, faded layers of orange and yellow lying above it. I began to jog at a steady pace, to insure I did not get tired too quickly. I made my way through the forest, my head slightly bopping to the music on my ipod. Keeping fit was essential to me, as I was not only getting rid of unwanted fat, but building up some muscle. The fresh summer breeze slapped every part of my body - cooling my slightly sweaty body. After jogging for thirty minutes, I decided to take a break. I opened my water bottle and poured some of the water onto my head. I exhaled, for the water was utterly refreshing. Normally I would've simply gone back to the cabin to cool off, but it was quite far from where I was. Besides, no one was watching.

" Cooling off aren't we?"

I turned around in hearing the voice. I nearly dropped my bottle after what I saw. The guy that stood before me was GORGEOUS. His perfect brown hair, dazzling emerald green eyes and his perfectly chiseled features... Goodness me, I could just melt. He began to walk towards me.

He smirked. "Hey,"

"Hi," I squeeked, for I was embarassed, because he saw what I had just done.

"You bumped into me the other day you know?" He said.

My brows furrowed as I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. I contemplated on his words. Firm jaw, brown curls, husky voice... Hmmm who could he possibly be? I asked myself. Finally, the news dawned on me : he was Mr Mysterious.

"Oh...yes, I did... I remember you ran off after apologizing," I said, slightly gaining confidence.

He looked down and said, "Yeah...uhm.. I had places to go,"

I planned on walking away after that, but my legs did not obey. Instead I stood still, drooling on a guy I did not know. Normally I ignored boys, but for him, it was different. I had a gut feel I had to dig deep and get to know a little more about him.

Levi Spier's POV

There she was... The girl that ran into me the other day. Such an enigmatic creature she was, her hair swaying back and forth as the wind sent its whisper through the woods. Although she was simply joggong, she did it with so much grace. I wished I had talked to her the other day, but I was too much of a chicken to start a decent conversation. You know what I did? I ran off. How foolish if me. I knew I was acting like a stalker - watching her every move and all - but I just couldn't stop looking at her. I was on my way to my to my father's office, when I spotted her jogging. Oh, how I wanted to talk to her. She stopped jogging and held a water bottle above her head. What's she doing? I asked myself. My question was answered when water cascaded down her neck. Now's my chance to talk to her, I told myself.

"Cooling off aren't we?"

She swivelled and scrutinized me. Her eyes met mine, but she soon she looked away. I could tell that by that action, she was nervous.