Four

A/N: Hello reader. I am sad to say this is my last update before I stop coming online. That thing called school is going to keep me tied up for the next month or so, so please forgive me and read this chapter. Before I continue, I want to ask you guys to tell me what you truly think of this story. Please vote or follow if you like my story so far. Happy Reading Luvies!

______________________________________________

LEVI SPIER

'Her big brown eyes, and her toothy smile...they got me captivated...oh I'm anticipating, to see her again...'

I stopped singing and placed my favourite guitar in its trusty guitar case.

"Wow, you really want to get to know her, hey?" Asked Asher, who had probably heard the song I'd written about the girl I'd met just recently.

"Yes I do," I said, looking out my bedroom window. "She is beautiful, but in a mysterious way."

Asher plopped onto my bed. "You're not in love with her already are you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Ofcourse not," I said. "I barely even know her." I added.

But I wish to know her more, I thought to myself. Asher's mother - my stepmother - walked into the room that moment. Now that I thought of it, she looked quite young for her age. Despite being fifty, she had such a youthful spirit and appearance. Her hair was a dirty blond, not a single strand of grey in it; her eyes were a fierce celestial blue; and her skin was as healthy looking as ever. Ofcourse she had some wrinkles, but they were barely visible. She was a great stepmum. Even though she had the sweetest soul, she would never be my real mother. Sigh. I wish my mother hadn't -

"Sorry to ruin your fun boys," she said, "But dinner will be ready in five,"

"We'll be down in a second." Asher assured her.

To that, she left, gently closing the door behind her.

Asher went back to the subject of the girl. "So, what's her name?" He asked.

"I forgot to ask her." I said with a shrug.

Asher's eyes went wide. "Dude! You're probably destined to be with this girl!" He exclaimed."How could you forget to ask her name?!"

"She's just mysteriously beautiful Asher." I told him. "That does not make us destined to be together." I stated.

Asher cocked an eyebrow. "Then why did you write a song about her?"

I shrugged and said, "I write about things that catch my attention."

"Sure you do," he muttered sarcastically under his breath.

I punched him on the shoulder, making my way out the room. He punched me back, but harder. Soon enough, we were punching eachother continuously, until mum stopped the fun. Our family - all of us except dad that is - gathered around the grand mahogany dinnning table. We sat at our places and 'patiently' waited for dad to arrive. It was always like that. Mother claimed that as a father was a figure of respect in a household, we could not have most meals until he got home. There were times when he'd get home during late hours though. When that happened, she'd wait until he got home, inorder for the two to eat together. I wasn't sure if that was her way of showing love and respect, or a rule he had imposed on her. My father was quite a demanding man, so it'd make sense if he did that.

"Mum," began my fourteen year old half sister Whitney. "Would you mind if I had dinner with the other campers?" She asked.

Mother nodded saying, "We will always eat as a family."