Part 18

Andy's PoV
The person moves and comes the other side so now they are by the wall. I look up to see... Chloe. How come she's come here? I thought she was with Rye?

Andy- Why are you here?
Chloe- I have come to see you as you look upset
Andy- I'm fine
Chloe- I know you're not fine, Andy.
Andy- I promise you, i am fine
Chloe- I'll just get Rye to tell me then
Andy- He won't tell you because he doesn't know
Chloe- I'll ask one of the other boys then
Andy- Good luck because they do not know either
Andy- Only I know
Chloe- I will find out and i will help you even if it is the last thing that i do
Andy- GOOD LUCK
Chloe- I won't need it but thank you anyway!
Andy- Oh trust me you will need it

She leaves the room and goes back to one of the boys again probably Rye. Ever since she has came here, she has been hanging around with Rye. Maybe she likes him more than she likes me. Maybe i'm just useless. I should go. No one would notice. They wouldn't care if i left anyways. The roadies would be happy. The alphadog family members would probably throw a happy party because Andy is gone. No one would actually give a shit if i left and that's why they haven't been with me for the past 2 hours. They only say they like me and stuff to keep the Roadies happy but they actually despise me. Everyone despises me. Look at me.. fat, ugly, lonely, hated by everyone. I should just die.

Rye's POV
Since we got back from the flat, Andy has been in his room and not moved. Chloe went in there about half and hour ago to see if he is okay and he said he's fine but he clearly isn't fine. The happy Andy usually messes around with us idiots. I wonder if it's because i am hanging around with Chloe but why would that matter to him? Unless he's jealous. I think he likes her. But i don't like her so i don't see the reason for him to be jealous. It's not like i'm going to date Chloe as she is like a sister to me.