Chapter 6 : Air signs battle

Gemini POV :

Oh dear God! I'm so fucking relieved. Guess what happened, i finally got to summon my twin, thanks to Orion. 

This morning, i got up earlier to ask Orion if she could helps me with my powers. Thankfully, she accepted. 

We spent maybe 1 hour training hard. And i just achieved what i wanted so badly. It only took some concentration and above all, will. In fact, that exactly what Orion said to me.

"Libra and Aquarius should be coming soon, i will explain what you'll have to do today. I'm really proud of you." I'm about to thank her when the door open with Libra and Aquarius walking in.

"Good morning Orion, and Gemini." Libra says, she look really happy today. Bro, she is happy everyday. Aqua, on the other hand, look really determined and i don't even know why. It's only the morning. How can someone be like this in the morning?

"Good morning." Me and Orion answer at the same time.

"I hope you're all ready for the battle of the elements." We all exchange a confused look. Orion, seeing the confusion in our faces decide to carry on.

"The battle of the elements is a battle, obviously, where all the people of the same elements must fight each other. We'll see at the end who is the most powerful among you three. And later, there will be a huge battle with all the signs. I'll explain the reasons another time. But for now, you have 30 minutes to train alone in a room and try to find a way to win."

She then carry each of us in a room.

After the 30 minutes...

We are walking around the school, Orions leading the way. We are going to the arena outside the school to start the battle. There are still a lot of things we need to see in this school. I'm downright sweating and fiddling with my fingers.

"Stop being so nervous." Aquarius must have noticed me stressing out.

"I can't. We will do a fucking battle!"

"I know. You're worried about winning?" She asks me. 

"Not really, just a little bit."

 "Don't worry, you can probably beat Libra, not me but for Libra you surely can. And after there is the battle with the other signs. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces will be easy to beat. I'm sure."

"Aqua, don't understimate them."

"I'm not, and i'm gonna prove it." She is anyways winning the fight that she get into, that's why she is so confidant.

We were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't notice the huge arena in front of us. It has a circle shape and there were sits all around. Orion make us enter in it and then turn towards us.

"The first battle is gonna be Aquarius VS Gemini. The last sign standing up will win. And don't worry about hurting your friend, the Zodiacs heal easily. At least on this battle."

Orion and Libra then go sit on the farthest seat from us.

This is gonna be hard. Really hard.

Third POV :

Gemini breathes heavily. He was scared.

Aquarius has a smirk on her face. However, she was ready to win.

The pressure increase when Orion is counting.

"IN 3...2...1...GO!"

Aquarius then sprints towards Gemini with a huge speed. But before she could transforms and screams her attack name, Gemini flies in the air.