Chapter 1 : They shouldn't know

Mrs Orion stood on her office with a smile on her face. After hearing those cries of pain, she knew that the last zodiac sign had transformed. She has been waiting for years and it finally happened.

You see, at the birth of each sign, a really tiny peace of star falls from a constellation of the Zodiac. This piece of star happen to falls on a sign and give him/her powers. Mrs Orion had been watching them since their births, ready to reveal to the words that their saviors have arrived to defeat Ophiuchus. The people of the World already knew that the Zodiac had once exist, so it wouldn't be a surprise for them.

Back to the present. Orion called her assistant Anne. Anne is a sweet woman who is really dedicated to Orion, they have know each other for 10 years.

Orion : Anne please come here!

Anne : Is there anything you need?

Orion : It's time...

Anne : I see. I will call the journalists to broadcast the information.

Orion : Good. And make sure that everyone in London can hear what i have to say.

Aries POV :

It's March. By the window i can see snowflakes falling from the sky. On the street everything is white, peoples are shivering and kids are playing around. I love this period of the year, but i can't help thinking about what happened to me pratically one year ago. This was the worst pain i've ever endured, and i still don't know how to control my powers. Will i have to keep this secret forever? My thoughts are interrupted by someone running and yelling at the same time.

" AAAAHH! STOP IT SARA (Sagittarius)! I HATE HUGS!" My best friend, Leo (do i need to explain?) was currently trying to avoid this little specimen who really loves hugs.

"But i feel lonely..." Sara was trying to act cute, and since it never works, she always starts screaming and annoying the hell out of me.

"Sara, just watch the TV without making any noises and i will give you some candies." That's my way to make her quiet.

She immediatly agrees and turns on the TV. She starts watching the news with Leo and i'm going to get some sweets. From the kitchen, i hear a woman speaking but i don't really pay attention, until i hear the word "Zodiac". The candy which was in my mouth falls on the floor.

The woman starts speaking about 12 peoples being the Zodiac, that we will save the world from "Ophiu-i forgot the rest" and that she will send us a letter to go to a special high school and do some training. She then say my name, explaining that i am Aries. I just freeze. At this moment i don't care that i will get the chance to control my powers, i just care about the fact that my two best friends are watching this. What will they say? Since i can't move, too afraid, i keep on listening to the woman. My fear soon fade away when i hear the name of Leo and Sara, they are Leo and Sagittarius. I finally go out of the kitchen to see them looking at me with a grin on their faces. So i was just worried for nothing.

"Come here, now we must hug each other." Sara, or should i say Sagittarius say opening her arms wide. I immediately run to her and hug her tightly. After hesitating for a while, Leo joins in the hug. Maybe being a Zodiac wouldn't be so bad after all.

And wait, the candy is still on the floor...

Hello! This is actually the first time i write something in english. If i didn't make any sense at some parts tell me. The other signs will be introduced next chapter.