Chapter 4 : Pessimist guy

Scorpio POV :

Oh God! These guys seem to never shut the hell up! It's been 1 hour and they're still talking about some uninteresting shits, aka : their lives.

How i wish it's dinner time... I could eat, not talk to them and go sleep afterward. Or it would be better if i was at a party, with girls. But no, Orion decided that we will get to know each other and all be friends. Yes, and after we'll go riding unicorns together...

Even Capricorn, the most decent out of them, decided that he will plays some stupid games with them. How dumb.

For the girls, i already hope that Sagi and Taurus won't go near me. Or even ask a hug, but nobody would do it anyways. Pisces and Libra are the biggest fangirls i've ever met. And Aquarius and Virgo seem cold. And the worst is that i heard Virgo makes the most terrible jokes i've ever heard.

My glare met the boys. Better not look at them in fact. They're all fighting like some retarded.

"Hey Scorpio! Want to join us?" Cancer asks with a polite smile.

"No i'm good... Thanks." I tried my best to be polite. It's hard damn.

Cancer gives me another smile before turning back to the guys and jumping on them.

____________________________________________________________

7:00 PM

It's finally time! I make my way over the door and open it. Some fresh air, thanks God. The other guys also stand up, they must noticed that it was time to eat. Still talking with each other, they follow behind me. Soon after they are ahead of me.

After a certain time, we are at the front of the dinner room. The girls are waiting too. Mrs Orion goes out of the dinner room to welcome us. 

"Hope everyone got some rest, your seets will be in Zodiac order. You just enter and sit quietly, understand?" We all nod.

Taurus is the first one to rush in the room. When i was about to enter, i bump against someone. This person happen to be Virgo.

"Watch where you going, i was about to fall because of you." I spat.

"It takes two people to bump into each other." She answers, her voice having a smart tone.

"I don't need your smart remarks, Nerd."

"I'm just upgrading your brain, Jerk." 

With that she walks away angrily. I follow behind, putting distance because i don't want to be near her. The dinner table is big and rectangular. The first row is for the first six of theZodiac, and in front of them there's the row for the rest of us. My sit happen to be in the middle of one of the fangirl and one of the girls who love hug, Libra and Sagittarius.

A waiter or whatever he is comes with food. I take a bite of it. It's actually really good, the first good thing in this school. 

During dinner, everyone was chatting loudly. Aries is screaming at Taurus to stop stealing his food. Leo and Nerd are telling some terrible jokes, which Cancer and Libra are laughing really loudly at. I must say that Cancer has a weird laugh, if a stanger hear him he would be creeped out. Pisces is eating and sometimes chatting with Capricorn shyly. Aquarius is actually the most normal, she is eating and screaming at Gemini to stop his bullshit... Forget what i said, Pisces and Capricorn are the most normal. Ans finally Sagittarius is chatting with everyone and including me surprisely. She is kind when you get to know her.

  ____________________________________________________________ 

Everyone just finished eating. Orion is leading us into another room. She said that everyone will talk about themselves and their past. Why do we have to do this? I mean, everyone is not extrovert like Sagi and Taurus. Or even Gemini.

Orion stops in front of a big door. The Zodiacs also stop. Orion takes out of her pocket a lot of keys, she chooses one and open the door with it. We all enter after her.

The room is quite big. There are a TV, some sofas and cushions on the floor. I would like to spend some time alone in this room. I will definitely come again.

"I'll let you get to know each other, tomorrow we will start training." Orion say while walking toward the door. Groans can be heard by the students, including me. Orion seems to didn't care at all.

"You should be awake at 7 :00 AM. Don't stay up too late, goodnight." She then close the door.

"So, do we start talking about our past?" Leo asks everybody.

"No, i don't want to. And i don't think i'm the only one." I protest.

"Oh look, Jerk has an opinion!" Virgo exclaims. Did i talk to her, i don't think so.

"Did i ask you something, Nerd?"

"You just did. And i take nerd as a compliment. Because not everybody has the chance to be one. Including you."

"You should just-" I was cut off by Leo screaming.

"CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" This caused everyone to shut up. 

After a certain time, Aquarius start telling us some stories of her childhood. When she used to put up fight everytime someone insulted her friends. Libra tells us that she used to be heartbroken all the times, it was the main reason of Aquarius fights. Cancer say that everyone made fun of him because he only hangs out with girls, and that sometimes he was called gay for that. But he continues anyways. And finally Gemini tells us how he was kicked out of his house at 13 years old and that he lived with Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius after this. Me joining them 1 years after. He was (and still is) such a trouble maker. The other choose to didn't speak about their past, maybe they will do it another day.

Those stories were actually really funny and i had a great time with all of them, except Virgo. I would never have believed that they are so interesting. Now i need to think about a party with hot girls, because i'm starting to turn into a softie for the Zodiac.