Chapter 14

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I roll over and see Niall smiling at me. He chuckles a bit and says, "I guess I should've closed the blinds last night."

I nod my head furiously, making Niall laugh. He lays on his back and I put my head on his chest.

He strokes my hair for twenty minutes then says, "I got an idea last night while I watched you sleep."

I look at him and say, "And what would this idea be exactly?"

"Well you look so beautiful sleeping and since we are dating now I suggest we live together. We'll spend most of our time in Red Deer since that's where your photography and art stuff is but we'll also live here sometimes. Your thoughts?"

I smile at him and say, "Well it's not what I thought you'd say which a relief so it sounds perfect. And we can come back to London anytime you need. It'll prove to everyone that we're serious about this relationship."

He smiles back and says, "Fantastic. Do you want to go back today? I'm sure I could work some magic and get us tickets."

I smile and nod. He grabs his laptop and goes to the British Airlines website. He selects what flight he wants and says, "YES! Two seats left and they're all ours baby! And we're riding first class with a ton of business men so they won't even know who we are!"

He leans down and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I smile and say, "That's great! I should text Sky and tell her that I'm coming home. Babe where's my phone?"

"On the nightstand. And who's Sky?" He replies. I grab my phone, text Sky, and say, "She's my best friend. Here's a picture of her."

I show him my phone and he says, "Wow. Not at all like you!" I nod.

Then he looks at the time and says, "Shoot. Our plane leaves at two and it's almost eleven!"

I jump up and run downstairs. I change into some sweats and a hoodie then throw my hair into a messy bun. I go to the bathroom and realize my eyes are really red. Shoot.

Niall didn't know I had contacts and I slept with them in.

After lots of poking, prodding, and pulling I finally get them both out.

I put on my glasses after rubbing my eyes for a few seconds. They are black Ray-Ban's with red and white on the inside. They are in the shape of nerd glasses. I really like them but I wear contacts most of the time.

Then I go back to the bedroom and pack up the rest of my things. I then take them upstairs. Niall is bringing his things down as well. When he sees me he says, "You wear glasses?"

I nod and say, "Yeah. Oh and my parents will pick us up from the airport. You can drive my truck once we get to Red Deer because I have my motorbike."

He nods and says, "Ok. And then I get to meet your parents."

I laugh and say, "Yeah. I think you'll be as surprised with their appearance as you were with Sky." He laughs then says, "Alright. Paul will be here any minute to drive us to the airport."

I nod and run to the kitchen. I grab an apple then hear the doorbell ring. I walk to the door and see that Paul has my suitcase in his hands and Niall has his backpack and suitcase.

I grab my backpack and join Niall and Paul outside. I hop in the back with Niall and he grabs my hand. We arrive at the private part of the airport and Paul helps us unload our bags.

Then he says, "Have fun in Red Deer. Stay safe and give me a call when you guys are headed back so I can drive you home."

Niall nods and says, "For sure Paul. Thanks." Paul nods and drives away. Niall and I go inside and we are soon in our seats with a TON of men in suits around us.

I get a blanket from a stewardess and soon fall asleep with Niall's hand in mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had nothing else to do so I typed this chapter lol. Man it's hard to find things to do with a fractured foot! Not fun!

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment! It gives me the motive to write more! If you like 'Unlikely Love' then vote and if you have any suggestions or ideas for me then comment! Thanks lovlies! ;) -Becca